Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.111.9

Despite my best efforts, I still get very confused about ports and port mapping and need some help....

Here is my setup:

I am using a Mac, 10.10.4.

Router- Motorola SB6120 SURFboard 3.0 Extreme

Connected to this is an airport extreme base station.

I use Tunnelblick to connect to my VPN and use MuTorrent for P2P.

My big question is if I want to have one dedicated P2P port for increased speed, how do I configure it between all these devices and programs......my router, basestation, MacOS preferences, AirVPN and MuTorrent.  Each one has port mapping options and that is where I get lost.  

I definitely want to only allow connections through the "tunnel" and want to be as safe as possible and am just not sure how to work this.  I've looked through the how-to's but still am confused.

I appreciate any advice!

You don't add the port to any of your devices! Choose a port in the forwarded ports section of the client area. In the settings for your torrent client (i.e. MuTorrent), enter that port number. Save the settings and restart your torrent client, and you should be good to go. As far as keeping the tunnel secure and not allowing leaks (network traffic to escape from the VPN, just use Air's software 'Eddie' and set it to use Network Lock at startup (it's in the preferences). That way you will never leak traffic, and your torrent client will listen on the port you specified for your AirVPN connection. Simple.

If for some reason you are still struggling to understand, I'll do you a screenshot based guide tomorrow. Let me know.