Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.248.47
Sign in to follow this  
ciubb

I'm a satisfied customer, but...

I've been an Air vpn customer for quite some time and in general, I'm satisfied... however, if possible, I'd suggest to keep servers' external ip private; this because is nearly impossible signing up to services such as Gmail or Facebook under this vpn. 

those 2 are probably the best known service of the internet, I think we should find a solution.

What do you mean by keeping external IPs private? This is not possible, the internet is designed that way.

This is the reason you use VPNs/Tor for.

There is no way of communicating with remote servers without showing them your IP.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

They don't care if it's a VPN or not. Look at the status page, you will see an average of 50 people connected to each server.

Imagine that some of them try to create new Google/Facebook accounts from time to time. Now imagine how it will look

from the side of those companies.

The rate limiting per IP is totally understandable and fair, and this what keeps the outgoing spam volumes from them towards

outside on a much lower levels.

If you need a real account, you can use a hotspot Wi-Fi, or a service with virtual phone numbers. Most VPNs and Tor exits

have exceeded the acceptable limits.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

thanks for clarifying. any suggestions to get an anonymous virtual phone number?