Not connected, Your IP: 44.202.183.118
GoldenCap

ANSWERED Error message - Recovery. Unexpected crash?

Each time I start windows the Airvpn client shows the message - "Recovery. Unexpected crash ?". The client then connects as normal. Uninstalling and deleting the \appdata\local\airvpn directory and reinstalling makes no difference.

Client ver 2.9.2  Windows 64 bit 8.1

How can I clear this error message ?

Each time I start windows the Airvpn client shows the message - "Recovery. Unexpected crash ?". The client then connects as normal. Uninstalling and deleting the \appdata\local\airvpn directory and reinstalling makes no difference.

Hello!

Please shut the software down properly (menu "AirVPN" -> "Exit" then confirm).

Kind regards

I have the same problem since a few days. I comepletely shut down Eddie (Eddie menu -> Exit) and I even wait for a couple of minutes before shutting down but after I reopen Eddie after startup it gives out the "Recovery. Unexpected Crash?" error message. I do not if it is bad or not but it is definitely annoying.

Hello!

In addition to what Staff said, please do also consider updating your client, as it's extremely out of date if you're using 2.9.2(!). Changelog.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Lately I'm having the same issue with Eddie 2.15.2 on Windows 7 x64.

It makes no difference how I close the program.

It only started happening after I upgraded to the latest Eddie version and started using Connectify (WiFi hotspot software).

Currently in the process of finding out which one of these actually caused the issue.

If anyone wants to check out my logfile in the meantime, have at it: https://zerobin.net/?8e331d28ec436130#+XF6RT6fRF0LRJ5fEx17QLjxH8lE9tKOZAIOmLBGYfA=