Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.86.155

As we get closer to the Win10 release date of 29th of July and as I am a Win7 user I am eligible for a free upgrade. Will Win10 be compatible with AirVPN from the off or should I wait until any bugs on either side are ironed out?. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hello bluesjunior,

According to the "Enter > Windows" page ( https://airvpn.org/windows/ ), there is a download for "Windows 8, 8.1, 10" which gives the impression that it already works for Windows 10. I do not have 10 yet so I cannot verify that it works but it should.

HTH...

I would say that there is a possibility something sometimes gets messed up by Windows when it does the upgrade at least from 8.1 Pro to 10.0 Pro.  I had to uninstall TUN adapter, and AirVPN and reinstall.  But it is getting better -- I think this is a Microsoft screw up somewhere.  Connection is stable, but somehow I have DNS issues one issue at a time, but upgrading from 8.1 to 10 had issues for me.