Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.5.239
Sign in to follow this  
Thaw

How to connect to android

Hi,

I'm trying to get the vpn set up with my android phone i've done everything that is said here

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=126

and everything shows as it should ..except for when i tick the box for open vpn it all starts setting up and then says checking for username and password at which point it fails and air.ovpn unticks itself, how and where do i put the username and password ?

Regards

im now getting

Linux ifconfig failed: could not execute external program

Absolutely no idea what that means

Hi,

I'm trying to get the vpn set up with my android phone i've done everything that is said here

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=126

and everything shows as it should ..except for when i tick the box for open vpn it all starts setting up and then says checking for username and password at which point it fails and air.ovpn unticks itself, how and where do i put the username and password ?

Regards

Hello! Check your inbox for our support in reply to your previous e-mail.

Kind regards

Try these settings. It will help you for sure.

1-Tap the ‘Menu’ button on your smartphone to open the resulting window.

2-Open the ‘Wireless and Network Settings’ window as you enter the new window and tap the concerned icon.

3-You will notice the option for ‘VPN Settings‘ along with many other options depending on the interface of the respective Android phone.

4-After tapping the VPN settings option, you will get the choice to connect to one of the many protocols available. From these, choose ‘Add PPTP VPN’.

5-In the next window, you will be asked to set VPN Name, VPN Server, Enable encryption, and DNS search domains, depending on your handheld devices.

6-Provide VPN Name and other information accordingly, click OK to complete the VPN configuration.

7-Navigate back to the VPN listings window and tap the VPN network that you have created just now to establish the connection.

8-The connection will be notified by a key icon in the notification area of the smartphone.

9-To disconnect the VPN, all you need is to move to the location of the connection and tap the current VPN connection.

Hope this will help you

Source: edited