Not connected, Your IP: 52.91.255.225

I have a 30.000 Mbit/s line. I've connected to the fastest (eg. by the ping) server to me. I did a speed test on your website. Here are the results:

Down: 9.903 Mbit/s Out, 10.327 Mbit/s In (104%), 20MB - Up: 2.530 Mbit/s Out, 2.537 Mbit/s In (100%), 20MB - Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:49:35 GMT - Buffers: 20MB/20MB - Laps: 1, Time: 84.93 secs

Why I get only 9.000 Mbis/s of available 30.000 Mbit/s?

Is it on windows?On my linux system i get almost my full speed but not on windows.I read a suggestion to reverse taps adapter driver to the 9009 version but everytime i do it and then launch the air client it updates again.Maybe someone will know a fix

have you tried uninstalling the latest taps adapter and installing airvpn client 2.8 to see if that helps.Its helped some but not me

have you tried uninstalling the latest taps adapter and installing airvpn client 2.8 to see if that helps.Its helped some but not me

Yes, everything done

It didn't work at first so i went to device manager and uninstalled taps adapter there. Then rebooted installed air 2.8 and made sure in settings that air protocol was automatic(just in case ) then tried again and its working fine now.( touch wood)

It didn't work at first so i went to device manager and uninstalled taps adapter there. Then rebooted installed air 2.8 and made sure in settings that air protocol was automatic(just in case ) then tried again and its working fine now.( touch wood)

So air 2.8 also installed older version of taps?

So air 2.8 also installed older version of taps?

Yes the 2.8 installer has the older 9.0.0.9 drivers in it.