Not connected, Your IP: 54.198.37.250
Staff

AirVPN birthday celebrations

Happy birthday AirVPN.

Just bought 1 yr subscription for the first time.

So is there a discount sale?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

God dammit, i thought there was a discount i missed lol. AirVPN already has a good price, but a discount is always apprecitated lol.

Cool! Happy birthday and thanks once again for a great service. Airvpn is an important necessity and i think the people behind it are genuine in their belief that their users have a right to privacy. With that belief an amazing service has been born and with it a very happy camper(me!! ). Thanks and respect  for all your hard work.

Hi,

I see that you have a discount on offer per your post - https://airvpn.org/topic/14372-airvpn-birthday-celebrations/

When I go to pay for a plan (I want to renew for another year) - I'm not presented with a discounted price but rather the full price of €54.

How do I get the discount applied?

Many thanks

This is a one year old thread revived by a lot of people. The discount you can see was applied on the 2015 birthday, the 5th birthday. But fear not and stay tuned, 6th birthday is coming. :)

Kind regards

Hi,

I see that you have a discount on offer per your post - https://airvpn.org/topic/14372-airvpn-birthday-celebrations/

When I go to pay for a plan (I want to renew for another year) - I'm not presented with a discounted price but rather the full price of €54.

How do I get the discount applied?

Many thanks

This is a one year old thread revived by a lot of people. The discount you can see was applied on the 2015 birthday, the 5th birthday. But fear not and stay tuned, 6th birthday is coming.

Kind regards

I see what you did there, he he sneaky

My latin is a little rusty,

AirVPN vivatper privatorum securitatem

Security through privacy

Happy Birthday my dear friends.  Its been a pleasure to be with you this long.  To many more years!

salutare AirVPN!  I hold a drink for u!

I decided to take the opportunity to renew with another 6 months so I'm now on 450 days, lets hope for many more years of AirVPN