Not connected, Your IP: 44.202.128.177
Staff

AirVPN birthday celebrations

Hello!

Today we're starting AirVPN fifth birthday celebrations!

From a two servers service located in one single tiny country providing a handful of Mbit/s, the baby has grown up to a wide infrastructure in 16 countries in three continents, providing now 86000 Mbit/s to tens of thousands people around the world. Quite electrifying for a service initially thought as a small experiment! Well, at least WE are electrified... you know, sometimes creators tend to overrate their creatures. :)

If you're curious to know something about a series of fortunate events which gave birth to AirVPN, have a look here: https://airvpn.org/aboutus

To worthily celebrate Air's fifth birthday, we're glad to inform you that starting from now we will offer a 25% discount on all plans. Hurry up, celebrations as well as this special offer will end on June the 6th, 23:59:59 UTC!

Kind regards and datalove

AirVPN Staff

YES! Three days for only 0.75 cents!

Happy birthday, Air. Pleased to be your customer.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Happy Birthday and thanks for providing such a great service.

I have signed up for an additional 12 months.

Good stuff, Its truly a great service set up by some great people for an honourable reason.Not much of that about nowadays.Much respect and happy birthday

Bought the three day trial pack a little while back to see if my ISP was throttling VPN traffic (turns out that they are; get triple the download through ssl connection versus udp =/) and was impressed enough by the functionality and the company in general to sign up for a year. Now I'm kind of wishing I'd taken a look just a bit later so I'd have hit the sale, but oh well, it's going to a good cause anyhow. Added another three months anyhow; happy birthday!

Thank you to the AirVPN staff for the generous discount.  I just renewed for one year.  Looking forward to some servers on the East coast in the U.S.

Hey! Happy Birthday AirVPN!

I've been with you a long time (under various names...lol) and always will be. It's been fun and great to see things improve and expand so quickly!

Keep up the great work with the softwares, support and infrastructure upgrades!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear AirVPN, Paolo and staff..... Happy birthday to you!

And many more...................................

Warm regards..

Happy Birthday AirVpn, and thanks again for your service and the discount opportunity!

Edit: Tacked on an extra year! Thanks again.