Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.145.114

If the out means: speed without VPN, should it be the same for all the servers? I get very different results based on the server I am connected into. I thought that only in tunnel is related to the VPN.

e.g.

Out Tunner = ISP Speed

In Tunnel = AirVPN Speed

but following the above logic, I shouldn't have seen any changes in the Out-Tunnel speed. Should I ?

the test is coming from that server, but outside the tunnel.  the point is to prove that the tunnel isn't degrading your speed (much) more than what encryption overhead necessitates.

the path to you can be vastly different server to server.  so, no, you should not expect out tunnel speed to be the same for every server.

Somehow in my case this test is showing only Out-Tunnel speeds, while it shows "0 - error -" for both In-Tunnel Up and Down speeds:

Down: 12.958 Mbit/s Out, 0.000 Mbit/s In (0%), 20MB - Up: 44.215 Mbit/s Out, 0.000 Mbit/s In (0%), 20MB - Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 23:53:44 GMT - Buffers: 20MB/20MB - Laps: 3, Time: 30.77 secs

...I tried several times.

At the same time speedtest.net shows: 47,68 Mbits down, and 47,54 Mbits up.

P.S> these are the results I got in Linux with Eddie 2.8

Somehow in my case this test is showing only Out-Tunnel speeds, while it shows "0 - error -" for both In-Tunnel Up and Down speeds:

Down: 12.958 Mbit/s Out, 0.000 Mbit/s In (0%), 20MB - Up: 44.215 Mbit/s Out, 0.000 Mbit/s In (0%), 20MB - Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 23:53:44 GMT - Buffers: 20MB/20MB - Laps: 3, Time: 30.77 secs

are you using the browser extension noscript?

are you using the browser extension noscript?

Yes. That's it! I disabled it and now the both speeds are working. I had a thought about NoScript, but airvpn.org is allowed in NoScript so I haven't tried to disabled it until you advised.

But now I'm wondering why this test is showning my download speed is about 10 Mbits (both In/Out tunnel) while upload speeds are about 46 Mbits - I tried different Air servers. At the same time speedtest.net shows about 45-48 Down and Up and I know I am getting them about 45-48 Mbits while torrenting for example. My ISP's speed limit is also 50Mbits.