Not connected, Your IP: 44.204.24.82

I see this annoying page more and more with different exit nodes. It seems that users on airvpn are infected by viruses and trigger this warning for other users. It's really annoying. Now my preferred exit node virginis is affected. Is there anything that can be done?

The virus claim on that page is pretty much nonsense.
What's actually happening is that CloudFlare, a CDN used by a worrying number of sites, "uses threat data from a variety of sources to build a reputation for every visitor online". Using shared networks like a VPN or Tor will always lower your "reputation" in their eyes.

CloudFlare is a severe hindrance for privacy-conscious users. There's not much you can do other than:

• letting CloudFlare know how unreliable their "threat data" is and how severe the side effects are
  • letting websites know how much you struggle to access their content due to their use of CloudFlare

all of my content is released under CC-BY-SA 2.0

We should make a boycot page/site for those ***** Grrr...

If site owners knew they were loosing traffic for what equates to nearly 0 additional security they may use it less.

You're lucky if you get the 4 digit one :)Sometimes I get a gibberish sentence of 20 chars which are barely readable. That's a real pain...

-Yup those are the worst.

I wonder if we could export the cookie made after putting in the text, save it and toss it in later when surfing.