Not connected, Your IP: 18.233.223.189

Port Forwarding is disabled on Los Angeles servers, just so everybody knows.  It would be nice if the app can just tell us "sorry, port forwarding is not enabled on this server" and a reason would be nice to (e.g. these guys are scared of DMCA)

Port Forwarding is disabled on Los Angeles servers, just so everybody knows.  It would be nice if the app can just tell us "sorry, port forwarding is not enabled on this server" and a reason would be nice to (e.g. these guys are scared of DMCA)

Port forwarding works just fine on Los Angeles servers.

Kind regards

What I should have said is that all the major torrent trackers have banned the Los Angeles servers.

Okay then why do all the torrent trackers keep banning AirVPN?  AirVPN is by far the best, however, I've had to make it a practice to switch to privateinternetaccess whenever I need to torrent.

just enable DHT and peer exchage and go.  you don't need the public trackers.

that said, get a grip man.  port forwarding and public trackers access are no where near related. 

DHX and Peer Exchange are not effective for all torrents. That and port-forwarding is related because those are the top two most likely reasons that torrenting doesn't work on the LA servers. Get a grip, man.

DHX and Peer Exchange are not effective for all torrents. That and port-forwarding is related because those are the top two most likely reasons that torrenting doesn't work on the LA servers. Get a grip, man.

Think again. Do you need to forward port 80 to access websites? So why do you need any ports to access these trackers, then? They block AirVPN IPs, it's a very old issue.

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Because bittorrent protocol rewards people who upload and penalizes people who download, and your upload capability is increased with forwarded ports.  You didn't know that's how bittorrent works?  And after testing Deluge client's built in port-forwarding testing feature, I was right; Los Angeles servers don't forward ports.  I accept your apology.

Because bittorrent protocol rewards people who upload and penalizes people who download, and your upload capability is increased with forwarded ports.  You didn't know that's how bittorrent works?  And after testing Deluge client's built in port-forwarding testing feature, I was right; Los Angeles servers don't forward ports.  I accept your apology.

We don't understand this discussion so you might like to clarify things between you three (no flames please). We do however understand this point, once again you claim that port forwarding does not work on LA servers, so we would like to confirm once again that port forwarding works just fine on Los Angeles servers.

Kind regards

Because bittorrent protocol rewards people who upload and penalizes people who download, and your upload capability is increased with forwarded ports. You didn't know that's how bittorrent works? And after testing Deluge client's built in port-forwarding testing feature, I was right; Los Angeles servers don't forward ports. I accept your apology.

I thought we are talking about blocked trackers here...

Also, are you thinking this feature is disabled because Deluge can't forward ports automatically? Won't work here, with AirVPN you need to forward them manually. And I think with any other provider, too.

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.