Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.69.255
quisp65

What is getting blocked on US servers?

Just for the sake of understanding....    What is getting blocked on US servers?

I don't use Popcorn Time but I frequently check it out because I find it interesting.   I've noticed only on the TV Shows, that the health bar indicator would not show how many peers/seeds only when connected to US servers, and only when looking at TV shows and not the Movies.   This also means "TV shows" won't work on US servers.  A while back I was torrenting something and I noticed the UDP trackers wouldn't hook up, and all connections came through DHT and peer exchange only.  Don't know if this is related.... but maybe Air is thinking they can decrease DMCA notices if keeping IPs off trackers and go through DHT only?     

So anyway.... something is being blocked on US severs and I just want to understand the process.  

Ok.. ty very much.... nice to know....

Maybe the "Movies" are getting their info from another tracker than the "TV shows".  I guess I would have to further follow this up at the PT forum, but I really just wanted to understand my VPN.... I just check out PT time to time for sh*ts and grins.