Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.239.110
bd8983a4

Client says I'm connected airvpn site says i'm not

I just started using airvpn and the client seemed to connect just fine. However, when I go to airvpn.org it says that I am not connected in the red bubble at the bottom of the page. The overview page says that I am connected, but I cannot perform a speed test because again I am told that I am not connected to an airvpn server. Any with this would be great.

I encountered this issue yesterday as well

Which server did you choose? New ones?

Although, you can run a speed test anywhere...

We need an excerpt of your logfile. Please don't forget to engulf it in spoiler tags. You help improve readability because those who don't want to view them don't have to scroll down too long to view the last post.

[spoiler]logfile contents[/spoiler]

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Just got back from Japan. Everything was working fine. Now I'm having the same problem. Not really a problem...unless I'm not really connected/protected...then it's a problem. Tough to tell because of the conflicting info.

I just started using airvpn and the client seemed to connect just fine. However, when I go to airvpn.org it says that I am not connected in the red bubble at the bottom of the page. The overview page says that I am connected, but I cannot perform a speed test because again I am told that I am not connected to an airvpn server. Any with this would be great.

attachicon.gifairvpn.png

attachicon.gifairvpn2.png

attachicon.gifairvpn3.png

Hello!

From the size of the address you wiped out in the screenshot it  looks like an IPv6 leak. Our web site supports IPv6 but our VPN service does not. In your case, just enabling Network Lock (or disabling IPv6) with the options in our client should fix the problem immediately (remember to re-start a VPN connection).

Kind regards

I tried using the lock functions from within the AirVPN software and didn't have any luck. I had to go into the network options on my Mac and and under the specific network adapter I was using change IPv6 configuration to "Local Link Only".

Not sure what this does, but everything seems to be working as it should.