Not connected, Your IP: 3.12.41.106
Sign in to follow this  
Cyberghost

can i use router to VPN conection ?

Hello

I am interested in VPN services and I would try to offer on your site. I have a router ASUS RT-N16 with Tomato USB VPN. Is it possible to use it to connect to your server via VPN?

Hello

I am interested in VPN services and I would try to offer on your site. I have a router ASUS RT-N16 with Tomato USB VPN. Is it possible to use it to connect to your server via VPN?

Hello!

You need a router which supports the OpenVPN client. Most routers where you can install DD-WRT firmware support OpenVPN. If you don't have a compatible router, don't worry, you can as usual connect with any computer or device which runs Linux, Windows, Android or MacOSX. To see a list of compatible DD-WRT router: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards

Totamoto has support for OpenVPN. My router will handle the DD-WRT but I'd rather be at Tomato. Below is a screenshot of the settings for the VPN client, so you can check whether it has all the necessary options.

Hello!

Very well!

Here the parameters for your Tomato:

Interface Type: TUN

Server Address: find it with our configuration generator, according to your preferences

Server Port: 53 TCP or 53 UDP or 80 TCP or 80 UDP or 443 TCP or 443 UDP

Authorization mode: TLS

Extra HMAC authorization (tls-auth): yes

Create NAT on tunnel: Unclear, try both options

Accept DNS configuration: Strict

Encryption cypher: AES-256-CBC

Compression: LZO (pick adaptive)

Certificate Authority: paste ca.crt content in it ((from -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE to END CERTIFICATE----- included))

Client Certificate: paste user.crt content in it (from -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE to END CERTIFICATE----- included)

User key: paste user.key content in it

You will find ca.crt, user.crt and user.key in the air.zip package generated by our configuration generator (you need to be a subscriber).

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards

OK, I purchased a VPN service for 3 months, can you help me with the configuration? Router software has been updated, I put at the bottom looks like now. How will I take the configuration files?

OK, I purchased a VPN service for 3 months, can you help me with the configuration? Router software has been updated, I put at the bottom looks like now. How will I take the configuration files?

Hello!

You can follow the instructions for DD-WRT (except in the first part pertaining to DD-WRT firmware choice, of course). You will find all the relevant parameters and instructions to generate configuration, key and certificates with our configuration generator.

Direct link:

https://airvpn.org/ddwrt

Kind regards