Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.32.86
YDWX7uYwz6v6t

I Love the Service and the Client

I have been using AirVPN for almost 60 days.  The speeds are always great and I absolutely love the AirVPN client.  It's the best client that I've found, the best feature being the Internet network lock.  My only complaint is that there aren't enough servers in the U.S. and I would like to see some servers added again for the D.C. area.

The speeds are always great

What speeds are we talking about? <3 (in numbers, I mean)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I have been using AirVPN for almost 60 days.  The speeds are always great and I absolutely love the AirVPN client.  It's the best client that I've found, the best feature being the Internet lock.  My only complaint is that there aren't enough servers in the U.S. and I would like to see some servers added again for the D.C. area.

You saw the reason the D.C. area servers were unplugged from the thread you posted in about 15 minutes earlier. In that (Virginia Server) thread you were saying they need servers in other areas. Give it some time and there will be more servers. I appreciate criticism and respect your input. However, when I see a pattern of seeds subtly planted that are slightly contradictory, I begin to question the sincerity.

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt since it appears you have joined about 7 weeks ago. Maybe you caught a buzz last night, I dunno but just be a little patient.

@giganerd:  I've not taken any measurements.  I'm basing my statement by how fast my browsing feels.

@amnesty:  No intentional seeds planted and I'm not sure to what you're referring when you say contradictory.  I'm just upset that the Manassas servers are no longer available, especially given the fact that I don't use P2P/torrents.  I'm just interested in anonymity when using the internet.  No buzz here; I don't do that type of thing.  I will be patient because after doing quite a bit of research and even trying another provider, I still think AirVPN is the best overall.

@amnesty:  No intentional seeds planted and I'm not sure to what you're referring when you say contradictory.  I'm just upset that the Manassas servers are no longer available, especially given the fact that I don't use P2P/torrents.  I'm just interested in anonymity when using the internet.  No buzz here; I don't do that type of thing.  I will be patient because after doing quite a bit of research and even trying another provider, I still think AirVPN is the best overall.

I appreciate your logic. I am a number cruncher but sometimes I go with the 'eye' (or 'nose') test; even if the numbers add up. It does not smell right. That is just for me. I am not suggesting anyone use or not use their services.

I find it sad that they need to specifically say people in Iran, China, etc cannot use their software. Or if I were to travel to those countries, it is illegal for me to use it, not to mention have it installed on my device.

I do not trust the lawmakers who represent those communities. I do not trust the companies who (are bound by and) will overwhelm me with their laws.

I'll defer to you on comparing that other provider. It sounds like you have thoroughly researched them.