Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.247.185
ofiris

Moderator Queue

Hello,

I was added to the moderator queue for some reason and I've been on it ever since. I really don't get what the point of it is.

So, I ask if I could please be removed of it? I hate to have to wait for my posts to appear.

Regards,

Hello,

I was added to the moderator queue for some reason and I've been on it ever since. I really don't get what the point of it is.

So, I ask if I could please be removed of it? I hate to have to wait for my posts to appear.

Regards,

Hello!

Everybody is in the queue normally.

Kind regards

Is there a way to get out of the queue? You take way too long to approve my posts, usually more than 12 hours I think. 

I don't see the point of the queue. You either censor posts or you don't. The only thing it'll do is make it harder for someone to tell us that you're actively censoring, which I doubt you are. 

They do it for spam prevention.

I would be very surprised if they censored posts for any other reason than spam - after all, they fight censorship.

I recently asked Support how long I would be on the moderator queue and they gave the same reply, that everyone is on the queue. However I'm sure that's not the case.

Does anyone else have this message on their screen whenever they post something, and then get a popup saying "your post must be approved by a moderator" or something like that?

For those who can't expand the image to read what it says (I can't), it says "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown."

The popup that appears after I post something says "Your post will be previewd by a moderator before it is added to the topic."

It is only the first five posts. And I suspect if someone tried to abuse this, they could be placed back into moderation limbo for a while, or even forever. But fear not. If you are not a spammer or abusive, then AirVPN will treat you well.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

I was placed on mod queue recently there were links made with BBcode allegedly pointing to domains other than airvpn.org with AirVPN's certificate in them. It's funny because when I checked they were okay

Just so you've got an idea of a possible reason to be placed on queue.

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

But then I don't understand why Staff keep telling people that "everyone is in the queue" (as in their post above), when it's clearly not the case.

But then I don't understand why Staff keep telling people that "everyone is in the queue" (as in their post above), when it's clearly not the case.

As multiple people already wrote:

I think maybe for my first 5 posts or something.

It is only the first five posts. And I suspect if someone tried to abuse this, they could be placed back into moderation limbo for a while, or even forever. But fear not. If you are not a spammer or abusive, then AirVPN will treat you well.

Well, "everyone is in the queue" isn't the same thing as "everyone is in the queue for the first five posts". Nissemus has 91 posts and seems to be still on it.

Nissemus has 91 posts and seems to be still on it.

If that's the case, the only thing that can help is a support ticket. I did the same thing.