Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.213.235
LazyLizard14

Question about concurrent connections

There are three concurrent sessions allowed. These connections must be established to different servers or there will be problems (port forwarding etc.). So far so good. But there are a few questions left:

• Does this also apply if I connect from two different devices (IP's) to the same server or is this fine?
  • On a pfSense box with multiple concurrent OpenVPN sessions is one set up to connect to a fixed server, for example Aquilae (german). The other OpenVPN client connects to the european or german pool of servers for example. Is it detected / prevented by the AirVPN pool server that there is already a connection from that IP to a server in this pool and so this server is skipped or do I have to take care of it so this will not happen?

Does this also apply if I connect from two different devices (IP's) to the same server or is this fine?

It especially applies to this scenario. Technically, you can connect to the same server twice if you are using different ports..

Is it detected / prevented by the AirVPN pool server that there is already a connection from that IP to a server in this pool and so this server is skipped or do I have to take care of it so this will not happen?

Yes and no. It does not prevent a connection. But it will kick out one of the clients after a few seconds; I don't know exactly which one.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.