Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.107.255
VPNagent

Video Review of AirVPN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BtvXl6_qNA

I published a sheet which compares some VPN Providers. The list will be updatet periodically. Take a look at the comment section. Unbelievable things happend to me while collecting informations for this sheet.

Your sheet is very good. First time I have seen anything like that. I'm looking for a vpn provider and I am liking air vpn. Shame there is no live chat like express vpn or pia.

Of those I've been a customer of Air and PIA.  I typically use my router for VPN but when I've used apps on my windows 7 machine I've had more trouble with Air leaking DNS than with PIA's app.  PIA has a DNS leak protection switch that works perfectly every time that I've used it.

Edit: if you're talking about WebRTC leak then you should make another column.  DNS leaks and WebRTC protection are completely and totally different.

Edit2: you make negative remarks for the use of google DNS and yet you're using a google doc spreadsheet and have a gmail address.

Your sheet is very good. First time I have seen anything like that. I'm looking for a vpn provider and I am liking air vpn. Shame there is no live chat like express vpn or pia.

Did you ever use any of those 2 sites live support? I can talk for pia and say that the help they provide is about as much as a 2 year old can on nuclear science.

if you're talking about WebRTC leak then you should make another column. 

Thanks for the hint I just added an additional column.

you make negative remarks for the use of google DNS and yet you're using a google doc spreadsheet and have a gmail address.

I am not a VPN provider and this is my decission

you make negative remarks for the use of google DNS and yet you're using a google doc spreadsheet and have a gmail address.

I don't know any other service with which you can view spreadsheets online. I only know it for documents, e.g. Etherpad. Can you recommend something?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I don't know any other service with which you can view spreadsheets online. I only know it for documents, e.g. Etherpad. Can you recommend something?

I wish I could.  I use google docs where appropriate but I also don't mind using google public DNS.  I was just questioning the principle of disliking one google product while using another.