Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.191.169

While recently the cloudflare captchas became a major annoyance they seem to block whole IP ranges now (leaseweb).You can log into your account but every download you start gets timed out. With a bunch of european servers I experienced this and can confirm. So I contacted the support and they claimed that this "provider" (AirVPN) provides account-sharing and even charges their users for it - WTF Don't know what is on their mind; maybe AirVPN is supposed to be a multihoster? And therefore block whole IP ranges? This needs some clarification!

How "multihosters" work:
They buy a bunch of premium accounts from all these different file hosters and resell shared access  - proxied through their own servers - to these accounts, for a cheaper price.

The easiest way for file hosters to block multihosters is to block all access from IP ranges that are assigned to commercial server providers, assuming that their "legit" customers only come from IP addresses assigned to broadband providers.

I believe that AirVPN IPs got caught in the crossfire for being in such an IP range. Not much you (or AirVPN) can do about it, this is very much part of the questionable business practices of "premium file hosters".

all of my content is released under CC-BY-SA 2.0

Either they blacklist the whole range of commercial servers or indeed suspect some multihosters running their servers within the AirVPN network.

Of course it is not acceptable from them to do so as they should sort out accountsharing based on accounts and not whole IP ranges.