Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.132.66
Lotus

Driver installation failed.

I also have the same issue when I updated AirVPN client to the latest one then tried to connect to server.

My system is Windows XP.

When I tried to connect to sever for the first time with the new client, it tried to install "tap-windows adapter v9" and failed...

Please help.

Try uninstalling the old driver. Optionally clean up with CCleaner/TuneUp. Then reboot and reinstall it.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks from me as well, same thing happened to me trying to run AirVPN on my Win 8 tablet for the first time. Can now upgrade my 3 day trial to a full year.

Did not work for me, any more ideas? I downloaded the AirVpn Client for windows Vista 32 bit, used Ccleaner and Tune-up and all of their features. Removed Airvpn and the Tap program it installed and rebooted. Then I re-downloaded the Airvpn Installer and Installed it, rebooted once again. Still now working. Still getting Driver Installation failed error. Bought a 3 month subscription and it only works on my one computer. Great. Guess I wont be renewing.

Which Eddie version did you use? Also, try the portable edition

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

I had an issue installing AirVPN, for me it was the TAP network adapter / driver. After much searching, uninstalling and re-installing i came across a post regarding antivirus. I am running kaspersky which was the issue for me. I completely uninstalled kaspersky and then did a fresh install of AirVPN. I ran the program and waited for a connection. It worked so I then reinstalled kaspersky. I hope this helps someone else.

thanx, this was my problem exactly 

I had an issue installing AirVPN, for me it was the TAP network adapter / driver. After much searching, uninstalling and re-installing i came across a post regarding antivirus. I am running kaspersky which was the issue for me. I completely uninstalled kaspersky and then did a fresh install of AirVPN. I ran the program and waited for a connection. It worked so I then reinstalled kaspersky. I hope this helps someone else.

Having same issue.

Fresh Win 10 install. No AV and Windows Defender turned off. Install/Uninstall multiple times and multiple versions of Eddie.

Now clue how to fix. Help is extremely appreciated

Having same issue.

Fresh Win 10 install. No AV and Windows Defender turned off. Install/Uninstall multiple times and multiple versions of Eddie.

Now clue how to fix. Help is extremely appreciated

Try installing the official OpenVPN client, ticking only the TAP adapter in the installation options. Then run Eddie.

Or, try running the AirVPN installer package with administrator privileges (right-click the executable and run as admin).

hello please anybody can help me, i have this same message, i don't speak very good english please understand me.

I had network issues so i reseted all my network tools, now my internet connection is good, airvpn used to work good before, now after that reset i did, i have this error message "driver installation failed" don't know what to do please anybody can help me, with easy english language please

Thx

don't know what to do

There are many solutions here, just read it and use a dictionary if you don't understand.