Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.70.243
Sign in to follow this  
gburlingame

Bundle in some help information with app vs. relying solely on web content

Dear AirVPN team,

Thank you for your product, it proved quite helpful while in Shanghai, China last week.  My challenge/problem was breaking through the Great Firewall of China.  I was having sporadic connectivity problems with my own personal OpenVPN.  I managed to find and download your tool during a moment when I was "unblocked" and had connectivity.

My suggestion is this:  Bundle in some tutorials, guides, etc... with the application itself.  Everything link in the app to help we connect opened a my browser which could not open the intended web page.  Your content was blocked by the Great Firewall of China.  So while having connectivity problems I could not get to the very information intended to help we figure out how to fix my connectivity problems.

I am not a networking guru, but I do know a few things.  When I was over there, sometimes your tool could not connect and I was essentially trying "random things" in the preferences settings.  If I had a little bit of help or guidance with me on my computer, I think that would have been a big plus.

Thanks!

P.S.  Really glad I found your tool because it helped me a lot while over there!  Big fan.