Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.237.112

Yes I am requesting that AirVPN start accepting DarkCoin as a payment method. It is supposed to be more anonymous then bitcoin is due to the darksend mixing. Thanks M0rph

Im surprised someone is actually using it.

Most of those altcoins don't even have a payment gateway (like Bitpay) that is willing to work with them.

You can always use Cryptsy.com or BTER.com to exchange your (any currency) to DRK, then DRK to BTC, then you will have anonymous mixed bitcoins.

The registration takes only a valid email.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Bitcoin, Namecoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, Dogecoin.. let's start accepting every cryptocurrency as soon as it's released!

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks for the suggestions. I like the fact Darkcoin mixes the coins for you (for a small transaction fee) making them more anonymous then bitcoin. One of these days I hope AirVPN will accept them. Another VPN provider is advertising that they accept payment using DarkCoin.

Thanks for the suggestions. I like the fact Darkcoin mixes the coins for you (for a small transaction fee) making them more anonymous then bitcoin. One of these days I hope AirVPN will accept them. Another VPN provider is advertising that they accept payment using DarkCoin.

Well, I was mocking your suggestion, really. It's a bad idea. Everyone can code his own cryptocurrency, even if it's doomed to fail, and the companies offering payments with these currencies will lose money if they do so.

Giganerd my reply was to zhang's suggestions. To your reply, yes your right they very well could lose money if they held on to the coin. I can lose money by holding onto bitcoin.In fact I have lost quite a bit of money going into bitcoin. Thats the chance we take by having alt currencies. What if  someone else can make a better and more anonymous alternative to bitcoin, ? How will this alt currency ever gain traction if no one invests into it? How will it gain traction if more companies don't start accepting it as payment? If anything the companies can always trade the darkcoin for bitcoin in an exchange if there afraid of losing money. 

I think this is a good idea, but I don't think Air will go for it. The reason being that there is no escrow payment processor available to process each signup.

Giganerd my reply was to zhang's suggestions

Okay, sorry. So, let's learn from this.

Quote the message you are replying to

or start your post with @username