Not connected, Your IP: 3.233.219.31
stupidcats

What's your e-mail provider?

Protonmail, the encryption is just too big of a bonus compared to most of the other providers ;)

Posted ... (edited)

Posteo. Based on Germany. Good track record and nice company culture. Doesn't support personal domains. I use them, it's good.
Runbox. Based in Norway. Slightly more expensive.
Fastmail. Based in Australia and the US, which isn't as good. Significantly more expensive. Great software though.

Edited ... by OpenSourcerer
Remove links to questionable content

Thank you! I would like to encourage you to invest a little more time into the formatting magic the forum editor is capable of to make it more appealing to the eye.
The auto-embed can be cancelled by clicking on Post as a link instead in the black note appearing from the bottom once the editor did the conversion. It's one of the features of this formatting magic that can be used to make the whole thing look prettier, at least in a browser.

PS: I think this last forum message is targeted spam, but the links here don't count for search engines so whatever.

Taken care of.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

@OpenSourcerer You'll be happy to hear that I've taken time to fix the formatting, it was broken by the forum's software but the text editing process is still awful...
I've also updated some of the entries. Added links about ProtonMail and Tutanota disclosure/surveillance.

27 minutes ago, Stalinium said:

it was broken by the forum's software but the text editing process is still awful...

Yeah… tell me about it. :D
Still, splendid results! Even more impressive considering that you chose to skim almost 200 posts and summarize them. MVP. :D

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

@sebiman Yes it's bad only for one reason: if you stop paying for service / want to change the ISP: will your email address remain under your control or will you lose the accs registered there?
Finally it's not a smart choice for privacy. You can't use it anonymously. The ideal e-mail provider: paid with crypto or cash and doesn't ask for your phone number (thanks, Obama) and doesn't data mine your inbox like Google or other big players.

yeah if i dont pay i dont have access. i have earthlink and they are just a reseller and use a different company for every service. the home internet is provided by AT&T. i access att exactly like everyone else but pay earthlink instead. the mobile service is provided by some mvno that runs on att/tmobile.