Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.196.27
Staff

Black Friday - Cyber Monday

Just bought another year subscription!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

- Router/Firewall pfSense 23.01 (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11320H @ 3.20GHz)

- Switch Cisco SG350-10

- AP Netgear RAX200 (Stock FW)

- NAS Synology DS1621+ (5 x 5TB WD Red)

- ISP: Fiber 1000/300 (PPPoE)

After many months researching and comparing VPN service providers, I picked AirVPN as my first provider but hadn't signed up yet when I saw the offer. So I waited for the offer (if you count "waiting" as posting too soon about the temporary 404, heh), and signed up for a year with confidence.

I've had 2 connections running nonstop since 17:30-ish GMT Friday 28 November. It's now 03:49 GMT Monday 1 December and so far everything has been aMAZEballz! I notice only the teensiest speed drop and even that is only sometimes. Mostly I have to check for the VPN indicator, because otherwise even with HD video streams most of the time I honestly can't tell the difference.

Well, I mean, I say "can't tell the difference", aside from my new easy seamless access to Netflix titles restricted to USA viewers, vastly expanding my previously restricted-to-Netflix-Europe access.

If anybody has any doubts, I consider this service at its usual prices to be outstanding value (well, a few more simultaneous connections would be nice, but never mind), and at these special offer prices it's an unmissable bargain!

I'm very impressed, can you tell? Ok, gushing over, now back to your regularly scheduled comments.

I would have bought another year if I didn't have 2 more years of subscription aleready

Great deal thanks for this! I just bought a year not that long ago but I had to take advantage of this promotion and tack on another year. I don't know about other peoples convention rates but for me it's like three bucks a month. Incredible value for sure.