Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.116.152
Staff

Black Friday - Cyber Monday

Hello!

bestvpn_bf2014.png

We're glad to inform you that we have joined "Black Friday to Cyber Monday" initiative by the web site bestvpn.com.

The competition will run up to the 1st of December while discounts will be available from the 28th of November.

We will be offering a great 35% discount and 10 global yearly accounts. Of course, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions.

Kind regards

Nice!  Looks like another annual signup for me.  Here come them Bitcoins. 

For TOR users those CAPTCHA's are a pain in the a@@ every time you click on a link/picture.

Sorry if i'm being dumb but does this mean on the 28th of this month if i renew i will get 35% off.I don't have to do any facebook stuff or anything do i? I hope not because i will buy a year for sure rather than the usual 3 months. The reason i ask is because of what i read at bestvpn site. I have not and will not use facebook because as soon as i do i know my IQ will lower even more and i'm still recovering from my days using  twitter. Anyway its not like airvpn isn't worth the full price so either way i will renew.

Hi,

yes,I saw the competition originally on the bestvpn site ,I didn't realise it means 35% off a yearly subscription?

Am I reading that correctly?

Sorry if i'm being dumb but does this mean on the 28th of this month if i renew i will get 35% off.I don't have to do any facebook stuff or anything do i? I hope not because i will buy a year for sure rather than the usual 3 months. The reason i ask is because of what i read at bestvpn site. I have not and will not use facebook because as soon as i do i know my IQ will lower even more and i'm still recovering from my days using  twitter. Anyway its not like airvpn isn't worth the full price so either way i will renew.

Was about to ask exact same question can air staff please confirm on 28% an offer of 35% discount will appear?

I stay far away from facebook/twitter and other social media outlets their all traps anyhow

Hello!

From Black Friday till Cyber Monday you'll just need to go on the linked page, read the code and use it to get the discount on any subscription plan.

Kind regards

I'm in my 3rd year of AirVPN now,always paid in 3 monthly periods until now but I think I will take advantage of this offer and get a full years subscription then.

Thanks Air.

The link to the page with the discount code now resolves to an "Error 44" page.

I've signed for a 3 days trial and it's an awesome service...
I've never had it really like "works much better than advertised."

I was waiting for black friday to renew for a year, but the competition page is now 404.

What now? Is it canceled?

What s the code? It doesnt work for me, same prices as usual shown. I dislike this merry-go-around stuff....

On the cusp of getting a 12 month plan. Bought some bitcoins on localbitcoins.com, so how do I pay through airVPN. It only lists coinbase.

On the cusp of getting a 12 month plan. Bought some bitcoins on localbitcoins.com, so how do I pay through airVPN. It only lists coinbase.

Hello,

thank you for your choice. You just need to transfer the exact required amount to the address that's displayed when you pay through CoinBase.

Kind regards

Hello,

thank you for your choice. You just need to transfer the exact required amount to the address that's displayed when you pay through CoinBase.

Kind regards

Is coinbase the only bitcoin payment option that I can use to get the 35% discount? Does coinbase require registration if I already have another wallet?

Thanks.

Hello,

Kind regards

Is coinbase the only bitcoin payment option that I can use to get the 35% discount? Does coinbase require registration if I already have another wallet?

Thanks.

Hello!

Yes, it's the only option and no, it does not require registration.

Kind regards

Hello,

Kind regards

Thanks.

Hello!

Yes, it's the only option and no, it does not require registration.

Kind regards

Thank you.

Thank you very much for the early Chirstmas present AirVPN. I just renewed my subscription for another year.