Not connected, Your IP: 3.227.229.194

Hello!

You might have noticed that something new is in our home page: our first promotional video!

It is is visible in our home page, totally hosted on our servers, as well as on YouTube at the following URL:

https://youtu.be/N7XMArI3bpA

Currently it's subtitled in English, Italian and Chinese many languages.

If anyone wants to help us translate the video, please download an existing subtitle files:

English - https://airvpn.org/static/video/main_en.srt
Italian - https://airvpn.org/static/video/main_it.srt
Chinese - https://airvpn.org/static/video/main_cn.srt

translate it without changing timings and send it to us. We are interested in Spanish and German, but any language is welcome. Gift guaranteed :p

Kind regards

AirVPN Staff

Very cool video!  It explains the issues clearly for non-techies to understand, though I wonder if non-techies would understand what an "ISP" is    Perhaps future videos should just say "Internet Service Provider".

Nice. I sent you another the German translation via email. I hope you can use it.

Cheers!

Good video. It quickly answers many questions that appear on the forums. Well done AirVPN! 

Great video. Makes AirVPN more unique amongst the other providers.
Please note that the term VPN is a marketing thing, technically proxy service is the right expression. I know that AirVPN is a company and marketing is important but it's the truth, and using the right words makes you a little bit more unique because every provider is using the word VPN.

I'd like to reserve the translation into german. It will be ready today.

Apparently, wer already translated it into German. You guys need a russian translation?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Great video. Makes AirVPN more unique amongst the other providers.

Please note that the term VPN is a marketing thing, technically proxy service is the right expression. I know that AirVPN is a company and marketing is important but it's the truth, and using the right words makes you a little bit more unique because every provider is using the word VPN. :)

Hi!

At the moment we do not provide a proxy service (although some features of our service might vaguely recall a proxy service), but a Virtual Private Network.

Apparently, wer already translated it into German. You guys need a russian translation? ;)

Yes, definitely!

Kind regards

Very good, but the last block of text at the end was not on long enough.  It was definitely more than 15 CPS (characters per second) which is the utmost limit for readible English text to appear on screen.

Very good, but the last block of text at the end was not on long enough.  It was definitely more than 15 CPS (characters per second) which is the utmost limit for readible English text to appear on screen.

Hi: yes, you're right, currently the viewer needs to pause the video to read the whole block.

Kind regards

Great work. Do you still need the version in Spanish? I can do it, but not at the speed of light, like wer did! I might do it this coming weekend, unless someone else gets in first.

Great work. Do you still need the version in Spanish? I can do it, but not at the speed of light, like wer did! I might do it this coming weekend, unless someone else gets in first.

Hello!

Yes, at the moment translation into Spanish is needed.

Kind regards

Dear staff,

I tried to email you the translation into Spanish, but I had a problem uploading the file and I'm not sure if it went off OK. Let me know if you didn't receive it, and I'll try again.

Good Job, Great Video & Thanks,

That video did more to help me explain VPN and network security / insecurity issues to my beloved wife than my last seven (apparently feeble) attempts to sum up and explain why and how we connect with AirVPN.

Don't be afraid to blow your own horn. Tell the people you are great because you are great. Advertising in not Badvertising if you can actually provide all that you offer, and you do that without question.

My beloved wife knows I am an excellent husband because I tell her (often) and with enthusiasm & conviction. Then I do my best to back it up and make it stick.

Thanks for looking out for us and taking care of business. May you all have a joyous and wonderful Winter Solstice.

Regards,

M. Virgil Stone

Director of Operations

Alpine Technologies Group

Regards,
M.Virgil Stone Sends...

Hello !

​I know this represents significant thread-necro, but this thread rocks! Hopefully it'll be okay, because since Air inevitably has more users now, perhaps more languages can be submitted now than before; which is in everyones best interest. I just submitted a translation as well. I can only encourage others to do the same! I hope Air offers up more such work for the community, because it's really fun and crowdsourcing things is really powerful and can save Air a lot of work.

​Eddie next, perhaps? What do you say Staff? I'm up for it.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

In case anyone else feels like contributing, then Air is still open to it & you will be rewarded, as Air said!

​Air already has these languages on the video:

• ​Simplified Mandarin Chinese
  • ​English
  • ​Spanish
  • ​French
  • ​Italian
  • ​Polish
  • ​Dutch
  • ​German​

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.