Not connected, Your IP: 44.204.117.57
Staff

Eddie 2.6 available

Hi there, I cannot get Eddie to run on OpenSUSE factory, I have installed openSUSE 13.2 RC1 on another machine and same thing Eddie installs but wont run. I'm starting to think this may be an issue with Gnome 3.14. Can anyone confirm or reproduce this.
Thanks as always.

When i quit the AirVPN Client(Network Lock on) on Windows it always turns the Windows Firewall off. It's pretty annoying. Is there a fix?

Hello,

we do not detect this behavior. Eddie turns off the firewall only if it had to be activated by Eddie itself.

Kind regards

Hi there, I cannot get Eddie to run on OpenSUSE factory, I have installed openSUSE 13.2 RC1 on another machine and same thing Eddie installs but wont run. I'm starting to think this may be an issue with Gnome 3.14. Can anyone confirm or reproduce this.

Thanks as always.

Hello!

Problem identified, a fix is ongoing. Next client release 2.7 will include the fix.

Kind regards

It looks like Eddie keeps unloading and reloading TAP driver, which makes my computer unstable after a sleep/wakeup (windows 8 x64 hibernated while AirVPN is connected using eddie 2.6). The computer becomes extremely strange, Netflix stops working, the volume icon disappear from taskbar, and the only way to get it working properly is to restart. Windows doesn't freeze, but the restart takes a long time (which is not normal for my computer).

ts

Thanks as always.

Hello!

Problem identified, a fix is ongoing. Next client release 2.7 will include the fix.

Kind regards

Hi,

​Thanks for the response, Thats great news.

​Looking forward tp 2.7

It looks like Eddie keeps unloading and reloading TAP driver,

Hello,

Eddie doesn't do anything with the tun/tap driver, it is "handled" indirectly by OpenVPN (in the sense that when OpenVPN brings up/accesses the tun interface, the OS relies on the tun/tap driver). We'll check your report with the programmers.

Kind regards

2.6 is working 100%  on linux   

9yzTU300x300.png                                                                                      visa1.png                  

Curiously, the AirVPN install folder in \Program Files appears to have been deleted today after installing a series of Windows updates.

Some were NET Framework updates, which may have something to do with it.

Was fine after reinstalling the client (retained its old settings).

First I've seen something like it.

I just wanted to let the staff know that the Eddie Client 2.6 is working very well on OSX Yosemite. However, I am not using the network lock feature.

Keep up the great work guys! 

hello,

using 2.6 on osx 10.9.4 and having a minor issue - whenever I connect or disconnect an external monitor I get a "do you really want to quit" confirmation window. it seems like some weired close eddie command is triggered by pluging/unpluging a monitor. can you please look into that or advise?

other than that it works great.

thank you!

Curiously, the AirVPN install folder in \Program Files appears to have been deleted today after installing a series of Windows updates.

Some were NET Framework updates, which may have something to do with it.

I would tend to doubt that any win-updates, particularly of .net framework caused that issue, might want to focus elsewhere as to why that happened, in fact the only win-updates that would ever conceivabily touch things outside of microsoft related things would be the monthly malicious scanner, though I can't say I've ever seen that screw with AirVPN, but then again I don't run it every month.  /2cents.