Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.152.251
Sign in to follow this  
snaggle

OpenSUSE factory problems.

First off thanks all for the update,

I realize that this is not an issue affecting many Eddie users but still worth reporting.

OpenSUSE 13.1 Gnome- Eddie works well, no leaks and solid quick connections.

OpenSUSE factory Gnome- Eddie has serious issues on my machine. Connection loops with the eventual connection leaking DNS and the tunnel also leaking. Eddie shows "connected" but a quick check on this site shows the red unconnected box. ip-check also shows my real ip etc.

I did manage to get a solid no leaks connection by disabling the yast firewall and disabling DNS leak prevention and manually changing /etc/resolve.conf, but even then I couldn't consistently recreate this.

I can post logs if required.

Apologises for the double post, I wasn't sue whether to start another thread or not.

Eddie 2.6 has taken a turn for the worse on my factory gnome box. It fails to open either from the terminal or dock.

Again I know this is far from priority.

Thanks

Sorry, i can't test it, i can't install neither under VirtualBox or VmWare, kernel errors (seem this).

Fails to open... please post a log.

Hi and thanks for the response.

I have now 2.6 installed and it wont open/start at all so no logs I'm afraid. I'll reinstall 2.5 and post logs if still relevant ?

I have returned to importing AirVPN into Gnome Network Manager and manually editing resolv.conf until I can use the client again.

Thanks again.