Not connected, Your IP: 18.232.179.191
OpenSourcerer

FYI: NSA has direct access to traffic of Deutsche Telekom's customers

I read about it a few days ago. It's nothing new, I think, because, you know, NSA, surveillance, direct access and the like.. but this one is quite interesting for people in Germany.

You may heard that a certain German Telecom is subject to non-stop "exclusive" traffic surveillance (NSA having direct access to it's customer's traffic).

And if you read my signature you will find out that my ISP is the German Telecom.

So when I'm not connected to AirVPN they basically know where I am and what I'm doing - thanks to a program named "Treasure Map". It's aim is to make a real-time "internet map" to display every single device. It's used as an additional information service for plotting targeted attacks and other cool things.

How I feel about it?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

RIP german privacy

I guess you'll be using AirVPN for awhile giganerd. Or, time to change your ISP. Are there no privacy laws that prohibit the snooping by foreign governments on the data of German Citizens?  

Are there no privacy laws that prohibit the snooping by foreign governments on the data of German Citizens?  

Stop kidding me. You think the NSA cares? Even the BND, our own secret service, doesn't care.

We've got a "NSA investigation commitee" here with the aim to investigate NSA surveillance on german soil. You know what? Since it was founded in March this year they didn't really progress. In fact, most of their attempts to interrogate key persons failed, and it gets even more interesting.

You may have heard that there were two men in conviction of being US agents inside the Ministry of Defense. One of them was a CIA agent. They might have collected information about the investigation commitee's doings.

Further more I heard the NSA investigation commitee has constantly been blinded, either by submitting papers with many blacked out parts or even by refusing to submit anything if they would ask. I pretty much believe there is not even the slightest chance of success.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Good point! I don't think they would care considering they did hack the chancellors personal phone and nothing happened there either. I heard about those U.S. agents who got caught. And guess what? I never heard anything about them being punished in any way. I bet when the NSA hears talk about privacy on the internet they just