Not connected, Your IP: 44.199.225.221

The captchas on NL servers when accessing Cloudflare-protected sites were nearly unreadable up to about a week or two ago.  I had to resort to using the audio option.

Now at least the captchas are back to numbers on street signs.

If I solve the captcha that enables a tracking cookie right?  Then if I flush my cookies afterwards i'm back to square one?  Or does it do something more than just enable a tracking cookie?  Thx

Those captchas are incredibly annoying for anything automated and break a lot of stuff. Even without any VPN at all their ungodly "Please wait 5 seconds while we do our awesome DDOS-Protection and Browser-Check yadayada" makes me hate them so much because it messes up RSS fetching for some sites I monitor. Seems like they imply that every HTTP request is always initiated by a human being using a javascript-capable browser. Got to love them for that.

I wonder how all the other CDNs are able to do their work without any of this nonsense.

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but it seemed preferable to starting a new one.

I've been using AirVPN for several months now and have just started having this issue for the first time today; is there a recommended solution besides connecting to a different server? Is it a problem that should be logged somewhere when it happens?

If it's helpful, I was connected to Subra when I started seeing the captchas. I've reconnected to a different server and everything seems fine now.