Not connected, Your IP: 44.202.128.177

Has anyone found a solution? this is pretty annoying, that's for sure.

Keep trying different servers until you hit one that isn't flagged. That's about all you can do I think. Usually takes a few tries.

Or enable cookies so Cloudflare can set their "cfduid" cookie. I think you should only need to solve a captcha once if you do. Of course, that means Cloudflare will be able to track you between sites...

is this cloudflare captchas just *temporary on some NL server or can be fixed change in future?

since several NL server shows capcha when browse site using cf, i need to change more frequent. i put blacklist server - my solution, so only pick lists capcha free server

is this cloudflare captchas just *temporary on some NL server or can be fixed change in future?

I think hosts that are on the "greylist" get taken off it after a while, so it's sort of temporary. At least that's what it seems like.

And there's nothing you or I or Air can do to fix it. The ones who could would be Cloudflare, but I don't see any reason for them to do so.

Hi.

I do not think this is AirVpn's responsibility but just wanted to give feedback.  Received my first Cloudflare captcha page indicating I should enter the captcha and scan *my network* for misconfiguration or infection.  This was while trying to access economics website nakedcapitalism.com.  I'm on Andromedae.  I checked the public ip, and it is not listed at projecthoneypot. 

Cloudflare is commendable in their stance regarding security for their servers and customers, and Airvpn is even more commendable for their dedication to net neutrality and security for their customers.  Hopefully, the two are not exclusive.

I know AirVPN is not responsible for this but

I used another VPN

for one year (until late november)

prior to AirVPN and I never had these captchas.

Prior to you using AirVPN we too didn't have problems with CAPTCHAs. They started in August/September 2014, I reckon.

(Sent via Tapatalk 4)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Same problem different German Servers. I know it is hardly possible to fix it entirely but wouldn't it be possible to just provide them with a list of ip adresses they can white list? I mean every IP Adress used by Leaseweb is already available so there is really no point in hiding them.

I didn't get any answer to my suggestion. Is it generally that stupid that no one except me knows it or did nobody sees it. Because the way Cloudflares defenses work is by greylisting ips right? It would be therefore an easy soloution to provide the IP-Adresses for all AirVPN Servers. They could whitelist them and we would not have to fill out captchas any longer. By the way I am aware that VPN's are supposed to disguise YOUR IP but the IP's of Leaseweb services around the world can be googled so there wouldn't really be any harm in providing them or am I completely wrong?

What I think is going on is that Cloudflare sees a lot of traffic coming from a single IP, and therefore that IP is automatically put on a watchlist. The language used on the captcha page indicates it's more geared towards a home user that might unwittingly be part of a DDoS attack.

I don't think they have big lists of "bad" IPs (but I could be wrong).

I am using AirVPN for just a month but I have to say that cloudflare is a major pain in the a**. Not enough that many websites bother with captchas it also causes further problems with other programs. Check the JDownloader forums and see how many hoster plugins are broken.

Unfortunately the "best" servers for me (NL & DE) are almost completely affected. Since I am using AirVPN on my pfSense box it is not that easy to quickly switch between servers.

While this is not a problem caused by AirVPN it is a big annoyance tho. And I do not think there is much that the AirVPN staff can do to permanently prevent this.

There is a privacy benefit here at least

When you see the captchas, it means cloudflare, and the site owner, is unable to distinguish between you and other

visitors that used the same server with the same IP.

You could probably save the cf_*** cookie after you solve the captcha and use all other sites behind cloudflare for a while,

but that will allow cloudflare to track your browsing on each one of their sites, which they probably silently do.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

You could probably save the cf_*** cookie after you solve the captcha and use all other sites behind cloudflare for a while,

but that will allow cloudflare to track your browsing on each one of their sites, which they probably silently do.

I definitely will try this out. Thank you!

If this can prevent you from entering the captchas for a while it is a nice find, tho, as you mentioned, they likely keep track of you with the cookie.

But that not help in all cases, for example with the broken hoster plugins from Jdownloader or even some streams on my internetradio.

Cloudflare is also causing me a lot of problems with accessing rss feeds from NZBplanet. I was using the Canopus server and have not been able to read any rss feeds since 17 Dec 2014 due to their captchas. I spend days installing/re-installing sabnzbd and even

re-installing the OS (Debian Wheezy) before I thought about changing servers. I'm now on Nekkar and things are working again.

Can I advise NZBplanet that cloudflare is blocking the Canopus server and provide them with the IP address or would that be harmful

to AirVPN ?

Can we as a group (Air) reserve a server or two completely for our own usage?

Maybe then we could provide a more proactive response to these spammers if indeed any of them are Air VPN users?

If you experience captchas by cloudflare (mostly on German and Netherlands servers) just  switch the location. At least for me there are some other countries where I have a good ping and speed.

There is not much AirVPN team or cloudflare can do when a bunch of idiots use airvpn to spam, troll, ddos or any similar by using this service.

In short words: The captchas cannot be fixed. Use another server and hope spammers don't going to use the server too.

Am I the only one who's unable to read the new CAPTCHAs (introduced early January I believe)? I've spent 20min trying to solve them, but so far no luck

Guest JWW

here is  a list with nl server that i found has the cloudfare captchas 

castor
corvi
dorsum
grafias
keid
leporis
leporis
lyncis
ophiuchi
pallas
propus
sedna
taygeta

Just started a 3 day trial and experienced that a lot of websites use Cloudflare. I tried different servers in the Netherlands but I get a captcha on every site. This makes AirVPN unusable for me. The speeds are quite good, normally I get 95/95 Mbit out of my 100 Mbit fiber connection in the Netherlands. With AirVPN I get about 86/86 Mbit, so minimal loss. Too bad Cloudflare ruins it for me (and AirVPN).

Just started a 3 day trial and experienced that a lot of websites use Cloudflare. I tried different servers in the Netherlands but I get a captcha on every site. This makes AirVPN unusable for me. The speeds are quite good, normally I get 95/95 Mbit out of my 100 Mbit fiber connection in the Netherlands. With AirVPN I get about 86/86 Mbit, so minimal loss. Too bad Cloudflare ruins it for me (and AirVPN).

Check your browser settings m8. For some it seems to be strict cookie settings causing issues.

I run with cookies disabled and javascript completely off and I've only hit a captcha on one airvpn server. And that server isn't even listed in this thread lol...

What ever pos script they're running its also doing browser profiling. So try different settings or a different browser.

Check your browser settings m8. For some it seems to be strict cookie settings causing issues.

I run with cookies disabled and javascript completely off and I've only hit a captcha on one airvpn server. And that server isn't even listed in this thread lol...

What ever pos script they're running its also doing browser profiling. So try different settings or a different browser.

I just tried 3 different browsers, my usual one (Chrome) with strict cookie settings, but also vanilla Internet Explorer on Windows 7. And to be sure: I also tried Firefox. All 3 show a captcha. So it doesn't seem to be the browser.

I just tried 3 different browsers, my usual one (Chrome) with strict cookie settings, but also vanilla Internet Explorer on Windows 7. And to be sure: I also tried Firefox. All 3 show a captcha. So it doesn't seem to be the browser.
Try different servers then. Also make sure to clear your cookies and cache after a server change. Chrome is really bad about caching the hell out of everything. Internet Explorer on Win7 has strict settings by default and also does a lot of caching. Use Ccleaner or something.

Cloudflare sucks, I hate them with a passion. But as I said when on airvpn I've only seen captchas on one NL server. And over the last week I've been on nearly every NL server and a few others as well. So what this says is cloudflare has not blocked the ip's of those servers. Thus any blocks that are happening are due to browser settings/profiling via the horridly written cloudflare script.

Cloudflare sucks, I hate them with a passion

Actually, CloudFlare is a very good CDN.

Cloudflare sucks, I hate them with a passion

Actually, CloudFlare is a very good CDN.

When they stop using bot detection scripts apparently written by halfwit interns I'll jump on that bandwagon with you. And the mass blacklisting of ip blocks doesn't = security. At best it minimizes some bot traffic.

I started seeing those captchas last week through various european servers when hunting for the odd match streams and besides being annoying they didn't go away when browsing in incognito mode.