Not connected, Your IP: 54.225.35.224

Saw this for the first time yesterday when I went to a forum that uses Cloudflare.

Canopus is another Dutch server that seems to work, for now.

I started seeing those captchas last week through various european servers when hunting for the odd match streams and besides being annoying they didn't go away when browsing in incognito mode.

The cloudflare captcha problem has become a REAL SHOWSTOPPER for me now.

i am SICK of getting all those damned captchas instead of the pages i want to read.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: AirVPN-Staff: Solve this problem with this fu....ing cloudflare sh...t.

i am SICK of getting all those damned captchas instead of the pages i want to read.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: AirVPN-Staff: Solve this problem with this fu....ing cloudflare sh...t.

Hello!

Do you mean that we should solve a problem that's occurring in another platform and servers completely out of our control? What should we do?

Kind regards

Hello!

Do you mean that we should solve a problem that's occurring in another platform and servers completely out of our control? What should we do?

Kind regards

Whow! I didn't think my somewhat "harsh" post would come through here ;-)

I am aware that the problem lies on cloudflare's side here. but it affects all your customers that are using european air-vpn servers, so i naively assumed you guys are trying to talk to cloudflare to find out whats going on?

For me it seems, cloudflare is using the "spams and hacks from european air-vpn server ip-s" as excuse to ban all VPN usage from theses servers, whereas American or Asian or GB Servers aren't affected (for now at least). Now everyone can draw his own conclusions out of that facts...

Apart from that captcha stuff i have to say that air-vpn is a great service, and i sincerely hope it will continue to be this way, in spite of some rouge attempts of third-party interests to intervene;-)

To put an end to this debate, it would be nice to here some official word from air-vpn, if there is something that can be done to prevent these problems, or if we have to live with it, as is.

Thank you guys :-)

Now they appear again (Switzerland server) -.- Stupid cloudflare is used by so many websites I'm browsing and everytime I need to enter a captcha, sucks.

Not seen this issue on the usual servers in netherlands I connect to lately, past 2 weeks been solid and the website which i have bookmarked and linked earlier which always triggered off cathphas are now no longer appearing.

Maybe they moved to the swedes !

I installed and started using AirVPN on a second machine here and I'm getting the Captchas again from all the Dutch servers on that new machine  but I don't seem to get any from the other machine that's been running the client for a while now.

I can't understand why that would happen,maybe it's a coincidence with the servers that Eddie chooses.

but it affects all your customers

Wrong. I never faced this issue.

And I'm using Menkib, DE.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Same problem different German Servers. I know it is hardly possible to fix it entirely but wouldn't it be possible to just provide them with a list of ip adresses they can white list? I mean every IP Adress used by Leaseweb is already available so there is really no point in hiding them.

Today I witnessed this "problem", too. I don't know about you, but I needed to enter a three digit number only. One second, even less. As long as it keeps asking for three digit numbers, well, I don't see the problem.

If CloudFlare asks for two hard-to-read words then this is a problem, indeed.

(Sent via Tapatalk 4)

Sorry, but it will. Sometimes a few numbers, sometimes a code you have to break.

I haven't gotten any in a while using the NL servers, but yesterday I used a DE server and got them

Today I witnessed this "problem", too. I don't know about you, but I needed to enter a three digit number only. One second, even less. As long as it keeps asking for three digit numbers, well, I don't see the problem.

(Sent via Tapatalk 4)

It is unfortunately not only the captcha on some service providers premiumize.me for example some services break completely down when you are connected over air. I have been chatting with their support for over a week and they assured me more than once that there security settings for the page are on their end set to the lowest. But whenever I have to enter a captcha before accessing the page pretty much every interaction button is unusable. That makes the problem a little bigger than just typing in the numbers I'd say :-)

Just FYI for other users that might run the same problem:

I've had a problem when cloudflare asked for a CAPTCHA, but it turned out to be invisible (in other words, it asked me to "type in the text above", but there was nothing above), in OS X on Safari. Thus, I couldn't proceed at all.

Turns out my cookie setting was too strict: "Allow from current website only" will block the cloudflare (google) CAPTCHA, one has to set it to "Allow from websites I visit" or "Always allow", then it works.

I noticed them appearing back again on a few netherland servers again, I think the above post might be important I too have cookies switched off and strong tweeked browser with security+privacy addons would not be surprised if it was the cookies.

Don't think I have a whitelist or blacklist option for cookies though....

Really annoying. Connected through the Dutch servers and problems for the last week...

And I accept many cookies, so I doubt it is a problem of setting cookies...

they where gone for a few weeks, and there back again on the dutch servers.

Cloudflare are literally cancer, sorry for the strong language but they can suck a fuck and go to hell. I have to load up Tor and spam a new identity just to be able to read Reddit, Blabbermouth and an increasing number of sites? Fuck you Cloudflare and the horse you rode in on and take those fucking captchas with you. Rant over now....

Cloudflare are literally cancer, sorry for the strong language but they can suck a fuck and go to hell. I have to load up Tor and spam a new identity just to be able to read Reddit, Blabbermouth and an increasing number of sites? Fuck you Cloudflare and the horse you rode in on and take those fucking captchas with you. Rant over now....

These are the AirVPN forums which CloudFlare associates likely don't read. Please edit your post and delete the strong language, it doesn't help at all.

Cloudflare are literally cancer, sorry for the strong language but they can suck a <BLEEP> and go to hell. I have to load up Tor and spam a new identity just to be able to read Reddit, Blabbermouth and an increasing number of sites? <BLEEP> you Cloudflare and the horse you rode in on and take those <BLEEP> captchas with you. Rant over now....

These are the AirVPN forums which CloudFlare associates likely don't read. Please edit your post and delete the strong language, it doesn't help at all.

Made me smile you quoted his rant

But yes, Cloudflare captchas are slightly annoying.