Not connected, Your IP: 54.173.43.215

I've been getting Captchas from Cloudflare all day on all the European servers I try,any one experiencing anything like this or know of a good way to get rid of it?

Thanks

I've had cloudflare capchas too on the Airvpn server I regularly use. Switched to another one and the capcha's went away.

All good yesterday,

I had them on the Luxembourg connection and also on a few German and Dutch servers.

Very annoying when they pop up for every new tab you open.

Same here...using server nekkar.

Looks like there are attacks on cloudflare secured websites using airvpn.

So they are puting captchas for airvpn ips on every website they protect.

I can confirm this problem, very annoying and it happens on NEARLY ALL websites using cloudfare protection. So far it happens with servers in Switzerland (not tested other servers).

It's definitely not a problem of a website being attacked. It's more that cloudfare put this protection on all their websites because some idiots have used VPNs for some idiotic behaviour.

I've noticed the cloudfare captcha a few times but i enabled my secretagent addon which has a type of proxy and useragent changer that seemed to bypass the issue.But i haven't noticed it over the last week or so. Is the cloudfare captcha thing new?If so maybe they are having teething problems.I used to have this issue with google as well but i haven't in a long while.

I'm also getting the CloudFlare Captchas, quite annoying. Is there way to bypass this? User agent switcher doesn't do the trick.

I saw no Captchas today and in the two years or more I've been using AirVPN it's only recently I've been seeing them so hopefully it was something that's been or is being cleared up now.

CloudFlare, killing the interwebs one ip at a time...

-edit

I don't actually get any via airvpn servers, but I get them elsewhere now non stop...

I wonder if they realize that in a few months something ilke 40% of their ip database will be worthless.

Keeping up with a ip/country database is extremely difficult, mataining an accurate permanent ip block list is nearly impossible.

I've noticed that using the NETHERLANDS servers you even get captchas on Google(?!) not related to Cloudfare but it's still very strange.

Anyway I will stick to AirVPN regardless of catpchas (my guess, could be another VPN provider trying to annoy some AirVPN users? I doubt so many servers get blacklisted on several website services in this short time or better to say at the same time. This can't be related to a single person abusing the VPN, can it?)

@ Staff So you need to allow cookies from the first party and it won't happen or am i wrong?I don't get them anymore and the only changes im aware of doing are allowing cookies from sites i visit (no third party)I haven't seen any in a month though

Can also confirm this is happening every day.

Not on all websites but I would say 3-4 times out of 10.

I was going from grey hairs to white hairs to no hairs.

So what is the general fix connect to a non european server then ?

@ Staff So you need to allow cookies from the first party and it won't happen or am i wrong?I don't get them anymore and the only changes im aware of doing are allowing cookies from sites i visit (no third party)I haven't seen any in a month though

If cookies fix the issue for you and you're a firefox user there's a tiny addon called 'cookie toggle'.

It puts a little button up next to your address bar that when pressed enables cookies with the no 3rd party option. Clicking it again disables cookies.

This sounds like its some sort of poorly setup bot detection script Cloudflare is running.

Just tried several Amsterdam servers on Air and all the same issue pretty much makes surfing a terrible experience.

Same Captchas page arrive even on herculis server so is not limited by country but it appears anything close by too.

Soon as I try a UK or Canada or US server its fine websites work as normal and no captchas required to enter.

If anyone is wondering what this captcha thing is it looks like this:

http://s10.postimg.org/fy6nt0y09/Captcha.jpg

You can replicate the same fault by connecting to any amsterdam air server and trying this website:

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/

Happens on many websites and you are forced to enter in the shown text this happens each time you visit the site and the terrible thing about it is the captchas are not clear and very hard to work out !

For a quick fix you can of course connect to any other server.

Been on syrma (NL) the last week or so. No cloudfare capchas anywhere