Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.240.205

Hi,

I've checked the FAQ and the forums but I couldn't see any answer to this problem.

Basically I can't connect to the website TorrentZ.eu or any of the other 'TorrentZ' sites since Monday.

I've tried every server country but the only ones that will connect to it are France and Hong Kong.

Is there anything you can do to unblock it across all the servers, as it has been fine with these websites every since I became a member of AirVPN up until now.

Many thanks for your help and support

Check routes feature reports that no server except for Furud, FR, can reach Torrentz. Every server is routing your request through a DE server which obviously has been blacklisted by Torrentz. Contact staff, please.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

As someone who uses torrentz.eu quite extensively, this pisses me off a little bit.

Does anyone have any alternatives to torrentz.eu?

As far as I know there are no other sites like torrentz.eu. You can always bookmark some of the most used torrent sites and look for your desired content that way. I have found that the top used sites have a lot of the same content. 

As someone who uses torrentz.eu quite extensively, this pisses me off a little bit.

Does anyone have any alternatives to torrentz.eu?

I noticed this problem this week as well....sigh.. I just used yet another proxy to access the site. I would suggest if you are registered there though to access it (via whatever means you can) and put in a nicely worded IP white-listing request that includes either the entire list of current AirVPN exit node ip's or at least a dozen or so, you can grab these from the eddy client's AirVPN.xml.  Lots of website use filters based off of lists they don't manage or care to manage, but will typically whitelist upon request unless they are indeed specifically trying to block your traffic type, in this case I sort of doubt torrentz.eu is trying to block vpn users in general on purpose.  I've seen quite a few airvpn entry and exit ips in the level-1 blocklist used by various apps. 

I would suggest if you are registered there though to access it (via whatever means you can) and put in a nicely worded IP white-listing request that includes either the entire list of current AirVPN exit node ip's or at least a dozen or so, you can grab these from the eddy client's AirVPN.xml

This is not the problem! As I wrote, all traffic is routed through the german internal routing server. And this internal server has been blacklisted.

Contact staff to reverse the rerouting.

As I wrote, all traffic is routed through the german internal routing server.

If that is accurate then the route check page is not showing accurate results (it shows Direct not germany), at least for my case for the site in question for the CA and US based boxes. Either way it's only a matter of time before those end up blackholed as well, hense my recommendation (even if it's likely to fall on a deaf ear of the operators of the site in question).  

If that is accurate then the route check page is not showing accurate results (it shows Direct not germany)

I don't want to argue but to me it's obvious.

Hey, someone should send an e-mail to AirVPN support and send them this link so they can see what the problem is. Hopefully they can easily solve it for us

My understanding is, anyone with a subscription to AirVPN can file a support ticket using https://airvpn.org/contact/. I just filed a ticket referencing this thread - Request ID 15911

When not connected to the VPN and using Google DNS, the site loads properly and nslookup resolves as follows -

nslookup torrentz.eu
Server:        8.8.8.8
Address:    8.8.8.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    torrentz.eu
Address: 85.195.102.29
Address: 85.195.102.30
Address: 85.195.102.28

When connected to the VPN and using AirVPN DNS, the site doesn't load and the dns entry is incorrect.

nslookup torrentz.eu
Server:        10.4.0.1
Address:    10.4.0.1#53

Address: 31.7.58.170

Manually changing the DNS to use Google DNS returns proper nslookup entries, but the site still doesn't load.

Hey I wasn't trying to argue either, not what I'm here for.. but you and I are getting different results on the routing - not that it matters, long term solution rests with  the site itself.

msis69.jpg

My understanding is, anyone with a subscription to AirVPN can file a support ticket using https://airvpn.org/contact/. I just filed a ticket referencing this thread - Request ID 15911

Yes indeed, but there's no need to send several support tickets about the same thing.. Plus, I've been using it way too much lately, and they're too nice to tell me to stfu

Let us know when they get back at you..

Hey I wasn't trying to argue either, not what I'm here for.. but you and I are getting different results on the routing - not that it matters, long term solution rests with  the site itself.

msis69.jpg

Awkward... this is weird..

The Support ticket was responded to on 16 August 2014 - 03:37 PM with the following -

Hello!

That's correct, torrentz.eu blocked our VPN servers in the past, and is now blocking the 2-nd hop gateway as well, for unknown reasons. We will try to solve the problem today, if possible. In the meantime you can reach torrentz.eu through Furud (France).

Kind regards
AirVPN Support Team

Currently I am able to load the concerned website while connected to Hadar. As epsilon commented, the issue seems to have been resolved

@knighthawk & @giganerd, at the time of filing the support ticket, for me the routes page showed the result that giganerd was getting. The screenshot I posted in the support ticket was similar to giganerd's. Strange. Anyway, currently all but 3 servers are routed to some Italian server. The Furud one is still directly connected. And two are still showing pending.

Torrentz.eu gave up. The website is not down yet, but their operators speak of it in the past tense already.

Torrentz.eu gave up. The website is not down yet, but their operators speak of it in the past tense already.

really?  that stinks.