Not connected, Your IP: 44.211.24.81
Sign in to follow this  
scipio

[SOLVED] Error connecting with Mac OS X

I'm having an issue connecting to the AirVPN service with OS X. I've followed the directions perfectly (put the configuration file in the configuration folder, I'm using the correct beta of Tunnelblick that is compatible with Lion) and am receiving the error that my username/password are incorrect, although I just signed up for a one month subscription for seven euro.

I've included the connection log from TunnelBlink, which can be found here http://pastebin.com/dEjhLeDV

any ideas?

scipio wrote:

I'm having an issue connecting to the AirVPN service with OS X. I've followed the directions perfectly (put the configuration file in the configuration folder, I'm using the correct beta of Tunnelblick that is compatible with Lion) and am receiving the error that my username/password are incorrect, although I just signed up for a one month subscription for seven euro.

I've included the connection log from TunnelBlink, which can be found here http://pastebin.com/dEjhLeDV

any ideas?

Hello!

Can you please make sure that you copied the user.key too? In total there are 4 files that must be copied from within air.zip: the configuration (air.ovpn), 2 certificates (ca.crt, user.crt) and the private key (user.key).

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards