Not connected, Your IP: 52.91.54.203
Sign in to follow this  
edge1764

[SOLVED] AirVpn firewalled status on Kad Network?

Hi, I am having 1 last issue as far as using emule with airvpn. The kad network and udp status are firewalled. Im not sure if I need to open another port or what type of tweak that needs to be made in order to get full connection on kad? Please let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks

Kad Network

UDP Status: Firewalled

triad575 wrote:

Hi, I am having 1 last issue as far as using emule with airvpn. The kad network and udp status are firewalled. Im not sure if I need to open another port or what type of tweak that needs to be made in order to get full connection on kad? Please let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks

Kad Network

UDP Status: Firewalled

Hello!

We detected and fixed an issue with UDP packets. Now KAD works properly (just please be aware that, randomly, eMule says "Firewalled" even though it's not true).

The problem lied in the source of the UDP packets when we added the exit-IP and entry-IP rules. They came from the entry-IP instead of the exit-IP, causing the answer packets by eMule to be routed outside the tunnel and be dropped.

For all the details, see this tasty thread:

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=55&func=view&catid=3&id=1276

Kind regards