Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.74.153
Sign in to follow this  
beekay201

Tureis Line Down

Hi,

Tureis (PT) is down again, with "High Packet Loss". Seriously, there's only one PT server, maybe you should consider adding another server based on Portugal? And preferably not from NFSI Telecom.

EDIT: It would be nice to see an anwser from Air VPN on this matter.

Hi,

I am currently able to connect to said server and I am getting proper download speeds. I am connected using the latest Eddie 2.3 client for Mac. The protocol and port is UDP 443.

@beekay201, the next time you are facing problems connecting with any of the servers, if would be helpful if you could post additional details like - which client/OS are you using, which protocol/port combination. Also, if possible try connecting using UDP 53.

Regards

Hi,

I am currently able to connect to said server and I am getting proper download speeds. I am connected using the latest Eddie 2.3 client for Mac. The protocol and port is UDP 443.

@beekay201, the next time you are facing problems connecting with any of the servers, if would be helpful if you could post additional details like - which client/OS are you using, which protocol/port combination. Also, if possible try connecting using UDP 53.

Regards

Hi strideram, thanks for posting. That last time, Tureis was down for 3 days.

Right now, it's also down, again with High Packet Loss, and this is stated on AirVPN Server Status page. Seems like this physical link doesn't have any redundancy, if it did, we wouldn't ever see the downtime - unless the redundancy is down as well, and that, well, that is just poor alarm monitoring/fault management. How about you guys open a support ticket to the ISP supplying this line? I think it's more than justified, a 100Mbit line can't be that cheap.

Running pure x86_64 Arch Linux (fully updated), Linux 3.16.1, UDP Port 443. I will try and connect through port 53.

It's back online now. For how long, I'm not sure. I'm used to see this exit node fail, but I keep using it because it's the only one in Portugal. In other words, it's a recurrent incident, it's not the first time it happens.

It's back online now. For how long, I'm not sure. I'm used to see this exit node fail, but I keep using it because it's the only one in Portugal. In other words, it's a recurrent incident, it's not the first time it happens.

Hello!

You can see history of issues here:

https://airvpn.org/servers/Tureis

This last down time lasted 41 minutes. Previous down time (the one you talk about) was 11 weeks ago. Since the beginning of the year the server has an approximate 98.9% uptime, which is not very good but not even very bad if you consider Portugal infrastructure status.

Kind regards