Not connected, Your IP: 44.210.107.64

Hi,

I need a better walkthrough for setting up Airvpn in Debian. I’m relatively new to Linux, although I did manage to easily set up Airvpn in Ubuntu. However, I’m just not getting anywhere with Debian, and I can’t seem to find a solution.

Any help welcome,

Cheers

Posted ... (edited)

same problem
I installed AirVPN in Kali Linux, but can not connected with any servers. Hi from 2023

Edited ... by yaiyaiyai7

Hello!

For your Kali and Debian distributions we offer two software: the AirVPN Suite and Eddie. If you have picked the Suite, its user's manual is available here:
https://airvpn.org/suite/readme/
It will guide you step by step from the basic installation to the advanced usage. For any issue please do not hesitate to open a ticket and include log.
If you picked Eddie, see below.

@yaiyaiyai7
Please post an Eddie's system report, or the log of the software you run (for example WireGuard and OpenVPN) to connect. Also feel free to open a ticket.
How to generate and send a report via Eddie: https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/50663-youve-been-asked-for-a-support-filesystem-report-–-heres-what-to-do/

@CriticalRabbit
Assuming that you could not manage to install Eddie in Debian (if you did, please see above to send us a system report), please follow these steps:

• Download the deb package
  • If you work in a Desktop Environment, right-click the icon of the downloaded deb package and select "Open with" > "Package installer"
  • You will find Eddie in the "Internet" section of your app launcher  

• If you don't run a DE or anyway you prefer to install via terminal, you can install the deb package via gdebi. Open a terminal and enter the commands:
  • sudo apt install gdebi
    sudo gdebi "path and name of the deb package you downloaded"
  • You will find Eddie in the "Internet" section of your app launcher. Also feel free to open a ticket.

Kind regards