Not connected, Your IP: 44.211.35.130
dd79

New server Thabit (CA) already banned on http://www.cbc.ca/player/

... and then people complain about blocked US servers and want more. And I tell them: Exactly this would happen, then.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

It seems that file sharing is the stable way to go.

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that Hulu is working now from all the Air VPN servers. Fingers crossed.

Remember: you must use VPN DNS only in order to access Hulu, even from USA servers.

Kind regards

If the media streaming industry (i.e. content delivery networks) comes to a consensus that that they will stop turning a blind eye to this, then I think they will have little difficulty (easy technically and not a lot of grunt work) suppressing it. This applies as much to "DNS only" (this is just what AirVPN calls "micro-routing" I think) anti-geoblocking services as to overt VPN services. It would not be hugely expensive or technically difficult to maintain a list of exit IP addresses being used for such services.

So I hope that AirVPN does not become too reliant on the income stream from users that are only using AirVPN to access geo-restricted streaming media.