Not connected, Your IP: 3.219.167.163
Sign in to follow this  
dalek

All AirVPN Servers have been banned from Omegle.com

Hi All,

I just found that all AirVPN servers/users have been banned from Omegle chat service. We can connect at their home page, but as soon as we try to start a chat it either gives back an obscure connection error or redirect to a banned page stating our network has being blocked due to unapropriated behavior. I assume there will always be some unapropriate behavior from users of a public chat site, however it does  not justify blocking the entire AirVPN users because one or a few are not following their policies.

Could you please look into this issue? 

Thanks,

Do you get anything out of Omegle?

I see naked dudes there all the time which is why I don't use their service.

Asking this is out-of-topic. AirVPN is a service that allows free speech and circunvent censorship. What if someone want to watch and talk to naked dudes (and girls; lots of them there too) anonymously?

Back to the point, it seems serpentis is the only server allowing connections now. I didn´t try every one of them, but I can tell for sure that it started a few months ago by banning all two Canadian servers and now none of the US and UK based ones works. Also tried a few others without luck.

So, is this the right place for asking AirVPN support team to take a look and possibly fix this, or will it be discarded because " omegle is a uselles site"?  If the latter then I will probably not renew my subscription. I want a VPN service truly anonymous and trully open, allowing access to anything public available on the Internet. Is AirVPN the right service for that? If not, what should I try instead?

So, is this the right place for asking AirVPN support team to take a look and possibly fix this, or will it be discarded because " omegle is a uselles site"?  If the latter then I will probably not renew my subscription. I want a VPN service truly anonymous and trully open, allowing access to anything public available on the Internet. Is AirVPN the right service for that? If not, what should I try instead?

Hello!

We can't do much on our side: it's Omegle that bans VPNs (not only AirVPN according to anonymous reports), not the other way round. We don't block any web site, of course. So the question should be asked to Omegle administrators in the first place.

Kind regards

Hello!

We can't do much on our side: it's Omegle that bans VPNs (not only AirVPN according to anonymous reports), not the other way round. We don't block any web site, of course. So the question should be asked to Omegle administrators in the first place.

Kind regards

I known its not AirVPN fault, however you can multi-hop or do whatever you do to unblock a site. This is the whole purpose of reporting blocked sites, isn´t it?

Thanks

Hello!

Kind regards

I known its not AirVPN fault, however you can multi-hop or do whatever you do to unblock a site. This is the whole purpose of reporting blocked sites, isn´t it?

Thanks

Hello,

yes, correct!

Kind regards

Hello!

Kind regards

Thanks

Hello,

yes, correct!

Kind regards

Hello!

Kind regards

Thanks

Hello,

yes, correct!

Kind regards

Thanks a lot! So, when can I expect all AirVPN servers to be unbanned? 

Hello,

As of today all servers have been banned again. Possible to unblock again please?

Cheers!

Will you spammers please learn how to block the omegle moderation so they stop blocking all the IP Addresses? Or better yet go use some other VPN to advertise your crap.

Guest johnyhatesjazz

Not sure what is going on but When I go to omegle all I get is 'error connecting to server. please try again"  I have tried many many servers from all over the place but same thing. It appears to work fine using my ISP.

Is this ANOTHER possible block to air servers?

I can't seem to find anywhere where I can contact omegle staff so is there anything else I could try?  or is air staff able to find a way around it?

any help appreciated.  

In my Opinion the Omegle admins are complete .... (selfcensored). Their monitoring/moderation system is a piece of junk. By the way: The user number e.g. 35000 can't be true. Take away one or two of the zeros. Sorry fpr off topic

Ladies and Gentlemen,

it seems like I found a "solution".

Access Omegle with www.omegle.com - don't use omegle.com only. Sounds like o joke, but works for me.

I'll have to correct my post about omegle working. If opened with www.. the site does load, but the video chat won't start. "Connecting to server". The site does try to connect to several front-servers. For example: http://front16.omegle.com/start?rcs=1&firstevents=1&spid= (long ID)

I'm not quite sure Omegle wants to block - could be an technical issue as well at Omegle OR AirVPN.

Guest johnyhatesjazz

Still a no go.  Can air staff  do anything on there side?  Or that's that?

I can't confirm your posting, Johny. I just picked a random dutch server - Omegle is working fine.

Guest johnyhatesjazz

Hi PN763   Yes they were working again but trying many many different servers seems they are banned yet again. Can you confirm?

You don't need an app to use Omegle on your phone or tablet! The web site works great on mobile.

gj2016-7.jpeg?2

Omegle (oh·meg·ull) is a great way to meet new friends. When you use Omegle, we pick someone else at random and let you talk one-on-one. To help you stay safe, chats are anonymous unless you tell someone who you are (not suggested!), and you can stop a chat at any time. Predators have been known to use Omegle, so please be careful.

If you prefer, you can add your interests, and Omegle will look for someone who's into some of the same things as you instead of someone completely random.

By using Omegle, you accept the terms at the bottom. You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission.
Video is monitored. Keep it clean exclamationog.png*
18+:    ( Adult )     ( Unmoderated Section )

What do you wanna talk about? Start chatting:

Add your interests (optional)
Add my Facebook likes as topics

textbtn.png or videobtn-disabled.pngSpy (question) m

Czec server

Roulette cams look great but I take 3 blood pressure medicines!!!!