Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.205.146
Sign in to follow this  
PortlyNinja

Thanks for proving your more than a quick buck

I just wanted to say thanks to the people who work hard at Airvpn to give us a great service.I've been using Air for about a year now. When i first started using air it was after a while of looking at other services and their privacy policies as well as Airs and out of all of them Air gave me the most confidence that i could trust the service. Every question i have asked (even ones not related to airvpn ) have been answered.The staff is more than willing to help with any problems.The price is great.My speeds are great and i almost never get disconnection problems. I am just saying thank you for your part in keeping the internet available without restrictions.I am quite a paranoid person but i feel that i can trust this service. After the heartbleed problems you've worked hard to fix any issues and have made the service even more secure. So thank you!!! I am not the "fanboy" type but Airvpn have really impressed me.So i feel its worth thanking you guys. Great service.

Impressing - seems to be the right term to handle the phenomenon airvpn.

Thank You guys and please keep on your unparalleled work.