Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.52.16

Hi!

Why I should use AirVPN over the other VPNs that are out there? 

I've been thinking about getting AirVPN or Viking VPN I'm currently Using PIA and I'm happy with it but everyone seems to be telling something bad about each provider so I don't know is there any real difference do I use PIA or Air or Viking?

There are other more experienced users who could comment on this from a technical standpoint. But I can tell you their customer support has been outstanding.

No difference except pricing and functionality.

54€ a year is affordable, I think, if you look at the functionality of AirVPN as well as the support opportunities through personal support tickets and the user forums. Last one is a great opportunity to learn how to connect to AirVPN using other ways which are, maybe, more comfortable for you. There's always something to learn.

Maybe other providers too are able to provide fast and stable servers but I'm personally satisfied with AirVPN - because of these forums, the support, the functionality If you have a feeling someone is watching you over there at PIA consider changing the provider. I can tell you, here you won't have this feeling. Hope that helps a bit.

On the other hand: Never touch a running system, so why changing the provider if the "system of satisfaction" is running? But.. decide for yourself.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

54€ a year is affordable, I think, if you look at the functionality of AirVPN as well as the support opportunities through personal support tickets and the user forums. Last one is a great opportunity to learn how to connect to AirVPN using other ways which are, maybe, more comfortable for you. There's always something to learn.

Maybe other providers too are able to provide fast and stable servers but I'm personally satisfied with AirVPN - because of these forums, the support, the functionality If you have a feeling someone is watching you over there at PIA consider changing the provider. I can tell you, here you won't have this feeling. Hope that helps a bit.

On the other hand: Never touch a running system, so why changing the provider if the "system of satisfaction" is running? But.. decide for yourself.

I do like the forums as you said but I dunno what's the difference or general fuss about people bashing other VPN provider and saying this is only best. 

(EDIT from Staff: no advertisements please) so it isn't that expensive at all..maybe I could try AirVPN to see any difference?

NOTE FROM STAFF: this is not true, you already tried our service and you also attempted fraudulent activities against AirVPN  - stop lying and stop advertising. A similar message of yours with advertisements and defamatory information on our service has been deleted. Your account is no more authorized to write in our forums.

I do like the forums as you said but I dunno what's the difference or general fuss about people bashing other VPN provider and saying this is only best. 

(EDIT from Staff: no advertisements please) so it isn't that expensive at all..maybe I could try AirVPN to see any difference?

NOTE FROM STAFF: this is not true, you already tried our service and you also attempted fraudulent activities against AirVPN  - stop lying and stop advertising. A similar message of yours with advertisements and defamatory information on our service has been deleted. Your account is no more authorized to write in our forums.

I cant believe the number of low lifes who have to try and destroy something because they are to stupid, ignorant, or are just scum bags and cant earn it or work for what they want. TO ALL IDIOTS BUGGER OFF, WELL DONE AIRVPN