Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.82.79

Hi, yesterday i noticed that the port i use for torrenting is no longer connectable, ive changed ports and servers, turned off my firewall, windows firewall is off but unable to make my torrent program connectable not on a site i use or here on AIR Port Forwarding test.

Can you investigate please.

Thanks

Release the old forwarded port and let the system choose a random port for you. To do so, leave the port field empty and click Add. Then reconfigure your torrent client to use this port and restart it.

I had this, too.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Release the old forwarded port and let the system choose a random port for you. To do so, leave the port field empty and click Add. Then reconfigure your torrent client to use this port and restart it.

I had this, too.

Thanks gigan3rd, it works, appreciate that.

I am having the same problem, but having the system choose a random port for me is not solving the issue. I continue to get this error message when checking the port:

Not reachable on server IP over the external port 37009, tcp protocol. Error : 111 - Connection refused

I am having the same problem, but having the system choose a random port for me is not solving the issue. I continue to get this error message when checking the port:

Not reachable on server IP over the external port 37009, tcp protocol. Error : 111 - Connection refused

While checking your torrent client must be active and properly configured to use port 37009. Also try to disable any firewalls or antivirus softwares you might be using.

While checking your torrent client must be active and properly configured to use port 37009. Also try to disable any firewalls or antivirus softwares you might be using.

That just doesn't work. I've been an airvpn member for years and forwarded ports are just not working for me anymore. I've tried everything. When I turn off the windows default firewall it throws up a warning that I am reachable at my real address over tcp. When the windows default firewall is enabled it says connection error timed out. I have my ports properly configured in my torrent clients and it just wont connect. What has happened? All my settings were the same all this time and it just stopped connecting. I've been trying for days to get forwarded ports to work, I don't know what else I can do here.

Try to create an exception rule to allow your torrent client. Have you recently installed or deleted any software? Maybe Windows updates?

I'm having a very similar problem. Starting yesterday my torrent client (uTorrent) stalls on "Connecting to peers". I tired changing the AIRVPN Ports as suggested here but that doesn't help. Furthermore, another p2p client that I use now sees the port as closed, where before it has always seen it as open. I've properly configured my p2p clients with the correct ports. I am not forwarding the ports on my router when I'm connected through AIRVPN. The AirVPN Port forwarding Check returns:: "Not reachable on server IP over the external port 52189, tcp protocol. Error : 110 - Connection timed out".  

FYI: This is a Windows 8 system,

Update:

As I mentioned, letting AirVPN choose a random port and configuring my clients with that port didn't help. However, I manually changed my port numbers (in this case simply using the next highest port numbers and now they work. Some additional testing confirmed that it was one particular port that will not work and that the problem did only appeared with AirVPN (it worked fine connecting without AirVPN).  Can someone please explain why a port that was working fine for months would suddenly stop working?