Not connected, Your IP: 34.227.191.136
PJtheFey

Hulu Blocking USA Servers

Staff ------ nice!!

I guess we are not supposed to ask "how".  LOL!!  For those of us that use multiple hops, is it the DNS from the exit node that you are talking about, or the "total tunnel"?

Hi!

You need to query VPN DNS server, IP address: 10.4.0.1.

Kind regards

It seems that file sharing is the stable way to go.

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that Hulu is working now from all the Air VPN servers. Fingers crossed.

Remember: you must use VPN DNS only in order to access Hulu, even from USA servers.

Kind regards

If the media streaming industry (i.e. content delivery networks) comes to a consensus that they will stop turning a blind eye to this, then I think they will have little difficulty (easy technically and not a lot of grunt work) suppressing it. This applies as much to "DNS only" (this is just what AirVPN calls "micro-routing" I think) anti-geoblocking services as to overt VPN services. It would not be hugely expensive or technically difficult to maintain a list of exit IP addresses being used for such services.

So I hope that AirVPN does not become too reliant on the income stream from users that are only using AirVPN to access geo-restricted streaming media.

Hi,

new user here, how do i set the VPN DNS to 10.4.0.1 in Windows? Setting it in "Network Connections" for "TAP-Windows Adapter V9" didn't change anything so far...

Hello!

Which Windows version?

Kind regards

Sorry, Windows 7.

I tried http://ipleak.net/ and in the middle it shows the IP of the DNS of my ISP even though I entered 10.4.0.1 (or is it 10.0.4.1? I found different things in this forum...) as DNS.

Best,

Demon Slayer

Hello!

Which Windows version?

Kind regards

Sorry, Windows 7.

I tried http://ipleak.net/ and in the middle it shows the IP of the DNS of my ISP even though I entered 10.4.0.1 (or is it 10.0.4.1? I found different things in this forum...) as DNS.

Best,

Demon Slayer

Hello!

You should ask yourself how your system can know your ISP DNS address. It must be written somewhere, probably in the DNS settings of your physical network card or on your router.

One random guide to change DNS in Windows 7:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/15037-dns-addressing-how-change-windows-7-a.html

or just search for "change dns" "windows 7" with some www search engine.

Kind regards

Hulu has banned us once again

The latest hack by AirVPN does no longer work.

Hulu has banned us once again :(

The latest hack by AirVPN does no longer work.

Hello,

we don't confirm this, still working on all the VPN servers we have just tested. Remember, you must query VPN DNS ONLY.

Kind regards

I'm on Erakis - nl.png Netherlands.

After doing some testing, I just found out that it is working within Opera, but not with Fire Fox:

v4irgeiqpomn.png

Edit: After restarting Fire Fox even there it works now. So what could have caused this?

FYI

Just a note for Air windows users.  Even beyond the scope of this thread it is important to verify/control that you are being secure with your DNS.

If you followed the secure setup recommended in our thread here regarding use of Commodo firewall, you already have everything in place to watch Hulu.  I just tried it and I am all the way over in the Netherlands and still Hulu plays fine for me.

The Commodo firewall setup thread here will lock down to the Air DNS for you.

The two new USA servers worked for a few hours, but have already been blocked by Hulu. 

Hi,

which servers (always specify names please)?

Kind regards

I just logged into Pavonis and I can watch hulu just fine.  There is something wrong with your configuration.  I am now back across the pond but just wanted you to know its not Air!!

For a while now I have been able to access Hulu on my Mac.  I have not been able to get past the Hulu "Anonymous Proxy" on the Apple TV.

Both are behind my Asus RT-N66U with Tomato v 116.

I have tried the ATV DNS 10.4.0.1 and 192.168.1.1 (which works on my Mac).

I access US Netflix fine on the ATV.

ATV 2, jailbroken on version 5.2.  

Any thoughts or suggestions?

As of last night Hulu is blocking all USA servers that I've tried again. 

This is also my experience. 

Three days now, no Hulu access...

Hello,

we think we will not be able to restore Hulu access in the near future, we're sorry.

Kind regards

Can you explain as to why is this? Other VPN providers are working fine with Hulu..

Hello,

we think we will not be able to restore Hulu access in the near future, we're sorry.

Kind regards

Can you explain as to why is this? Other VPN providers are working fine with Hulu..

Which ones?

Kind regards