Not connected, Your IP: 3.83.236.51

I've been checking the NeuMon website daily since the publication of this forum and it seems that the whole site doesn't get updated at all.

Why is that so?

Four simple things:
There's a guide to AirVPN. Before you ask questions, take 30 minutes of your time to go through it.

Amazon IPs are not dangerous here. It's the fallback DNS.
Running TOR exits is discouraged. They're subject to restrictions on the internet and harm all AirVPN users.

Furthermore, I propose that your paranoia is to be destroyed. If you overdo privacy, you'll be unique among the mass again.

XMPP: gigan3rd@xmpp.airvpn.org or join our lounge@conference.xmpp.airvpn.org

Hello!

Since Neumon is handled directly by Air technicians, it has been decided to deprioritize this project as long as an Eddie alpha version is released. We are late with Eddie so we are putting it on top of priorities, even if it means to stop (momentarily) Neumon.

Kind regards

Did I see it right? The Neumon.org project is active again?

Four simple things:
There's a guide to AirVPN. Before you ask questions, take 30 minutes of your time to go through it.

Running TOR exits is discouraged. They're subject to restrictions on the internet and harm all AirVPN users.

Furthermore, I propose that your paranoia is to be destroyed. If you overdo privacy, you'll be unique among the mass again.

What is the statement regarding the Neutrality Monitor project? Is it alive, just halted, or even dead?

Because I've got a RasPi here and I can turn it into a probe for Deutsche Telekom AG in Germany.

Four simple things:

What is the statement regarding the Neutrality Monitor project? Is it alive, just halted, or even dead?

Because I've got a RasPi here and I can turn it into a probe for Deutsche Telekom AG in Germany.

Hello !

I'm curious too. Especially as Eddie is doing fine now and it has been a couple of years since the last Staff reply :]

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.

This project is working, but a little obsolete in terms of global collecting ability statistics.

The proper way to do it is using hunderds of ISPs worldwide, with live statistics.

Live residential ISPs are the biggest priority, but it's hard to get probes in every part of

the world, for a small niche project like Air.

If you still want to participate in Network Neutrality testing contributions, please look at:

https://ooni.torproject.org/

https://atlas.ripe.net/landing/get-involved/

Both projects will ship you a free, plug-and-play small ARM box with minimal power consumption, in

order to get censorship statistics.

RIPE Atlas was started as a small closed beta test in 2010. Then Air made a similar project in 2012,

without requiring you to host any node. Lastly, OONI did the same in 2014 but of course got more

participants since they were able to ship the probes hardware to around 150 countries, including

ones with oppressed internet censorship.

/Edit:

As of 2016, The OONI project no longer ships pre-configured RasPI boxes to the broad public, unless you

qualify in a country where you cannot freely purchase hardware, and your internet is crippled, then they may

sponsor one for you.

If you have a RasPI available, please refer to the following install docs:

https://ooni.torproject.org//install/

Edited ... by zhang888

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Why would join this ? What is the end result of doing this

Basically, having an overview over how much blocking and censorship is being done in the world.

Four simple things:

Dont know if its just me but I am no longer getting my facebook updates that always prompted me to look at the site to read what everyone else is doing? - Have I got to change a setting or is it just me?