Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.31.209
timde9

objectively very great vpn service; not sure if I can keep it though

After a year of using another vpn service I decided to try out AirVPN because of issues with my connection.  I am currently on day 2 of my 3 day trial.  My number one reason for using a VPN is privacy so I have to say from my viewpoint, after a look around at the privacy policy and the general mission I am very impressed.  I also like the fact that your not based in the US (its horrible here for privacy).  However as much as I love and resonate with the philosophy I have to say that I am getting pretty poor connection speeds.

This is probably because the nearest server to me (in Colorado) is located almost a thousand miles away.  One in Canada and one in California.  The speed is a little less that 1/3 my normal connection speed and given the amount I pay for internet I am hesitant to purchase a longer subscription to your service.  I still haven't totally decided yet.

However I can't thank you all enough for what you do.  It is no small thing to stand up for privacy in what is essentially a global surveillance state.  I will continue to evaluate for the remainder of my service before making a decision.  I know your standards for servers are high but I think you would do well to add a server somewhere here in the West US. Like in Arizona, Utah, New Mexico or Colorado if resources permit it.  I know many people here crave such a high level of security and privacy.

I will be recommending your service to friends across the globe as the most secure VPN service I have come across.  Thanks again.

Hello timde9, I also have had slow speeds on US servers (the ones I tried).

I say you should try some European servers like Germany and Romania (what I find to be the fastest).

I confirm. "Made in Germany" quality label

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

just update i decided to purchase a year and after connecting to chicago server the speeds have been exceptional. its like im not even using a vpn at all! glad I took the plunge.  10/10 for me.