Not connected, Your IP: 52.55.55.239

Hello dear community,

I am far from being a pro user, so i hope my question won't be too silly or infringe any rule (i guess the moderator will see to that ).

I have decided to start using a vpn, hoping to be able to continue using "the possibilities of the torrent world" in a country that now prohibits some of its uses...

1*I am wondering then if i am completely safe from being discovered or tracked by using airVpn?

2*Do i have to only connect to servers that are located in countries who are not cooperating with the angry copyright guys? (like canada, germany, nederlands)?

3*When i start using a server with the air vpn exe, are all my accesses (browser, peer to peer, games, etc) going through the "tunnel"? Do i have to setup utorrent particularly?

Thanks in advance for the possible answers =)

1. Safe from the FBI or CIA? of course not, if you are a drug dealer or part of the mafia But as an average user just using P2P, yes you are safe!

2. You can connect to any Airvpn server, they all abide by the same laws and regulations that AirVPN follows. Usually choose the server that is closest to your country for speed. Or you can see the ping reply in airvpn status to see which server replies fastest.

3. the VPN connection applies for all the programs you use. So when you run the VPN, your whole computer connection will go through it.