Not connected, Your IP: 18.232.185.167
alefanton

Port forwarding problem, port not reachable and red alert TCP

Hello,

I used this configuration about 20-25 days ago without problem, but today it give me a strange problem:

I tried to start my server in local listening on my port 8676 (i need it) and tried with a port checker if all work fine, all was good!

After it I tried to start AirVPN (where port 8676 was already forwarder and worked some days ago) and check again and the tester can't see me on this port.

So I tried to delete the port in my page and recreate it again and when I tried to check the port on my personal page I received a red alert like this "DANGER! Reachable on real IP over the external port 8676, tcp protocol." and the port is still not reachable.

I need help, what is wrong? why the port is reachable only without VPN? and why the red alert message?

Thx

yes hello, I have been having problems with logging on to my account airvpn on my desktop for the last 3 days, but it finally conected itself last night, but now my telephone vpn does not want to connect. no reason why, no alerts, passward doesnt work. now what.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. 

Try opening your own topic and give as much info as you can, like what you alerady tried, the OpenVPN/Eddie logs, etc.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.