Not connected, Your IP: 54.243.2.41
Sign in to follow this  
blakvoid

Very Impressed

Hello,

I just want to make it clear that I am very impressed with the efficiency of this VPN and I am delighted to find one that offers features that other VPNs overcharge for.

I hope this VPN is here to stay for the long run.

Thanks AirVPN.

blakvoid wrote:

Hello,

I just want to make it clear that I am very impressed with the efficiency of this VPN and I am delighted to find one that offers features that other VPNs overcharge for.

I hope this VPN is here to stay for the long run.

Thanks AirVPN.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your nice words, we'll keep doing our best to offer a high quality service and to improve it!

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Let me also add up by saying that the servers that I have used ( USA,Germany or Netherlands ) have been very stable. I mean in terms of connectivity I have found it to be great..hardly any connection drops. I have been using this service now for almost two weeks and first impressions for me has been impressive !

I am no noob to to VPN services and I find AirVPN was a great discovery

Keep up the good work .. Strong privacy policies...stable server connection..speed..If you guys can maintain these three..you have a loyal customer for long term here

I'm very impressed as well, so I've reloaded my account for one year, and paid with Bitcoins. You guys rule.

:kiss:

Hello!

Thank you very much to you all for the wonderful feedback, we appreciate it a lot and we'll keep on improving the service!

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

speed and stability for me on all the servers, great VPN, you got me as a regular customer, you rock! and thanks for the quickest support i have ever seen

:woohoo: