Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.0.25
Sign in to follow this  
CASTLEGATES

Cannot connect to the remote server

I tried tons of things for days and hours within the days and I still can't seem to get anything to work. I used to have a great connection with great service and I've done nothing, except now I get this persistent message that it cannot connect to the remote server. I tried to add addresses letting windows connect to the vpn but when I right click, it says use open vpn config file settings or system proxy or manual settings or proxy settings.

I'm not a computer wiz, so I don't understand some of the instructions but I've been trying my best through many pages here and at other vpn sites to try to get through this issue. I noticed I'm banned from seeing certain areas due to lack of posts \. I've been a client for quite some time enjoying your services. I've got a couple months left on this last payment so that part should be OK. Can you offer any help at all? I'm desperate to get my old VPN life back before all this started!

(on another post I copied some settings under the error message heading in that closed area).

All security has been disabled on my computer, still no luck...

Kindest regards,

Rob